Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Red pendant epi & white schlumbergera (pictures)

Posted by Grrrnthumb z8 WA (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 05 at 1:47

Hello, I have some of both the red epiphyllum and the white christmas cactus to trade(in the first picture). The epi's are rooted & growing cuttings, the schlumbergera is cuttings that root easily. I would like to trade for other epi's or anything on my list. None for postage at this time. Thanks. :)

- Tom H.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Red pendant epi & white schlumbergera (pictures)

Do you still have any of the red Epi. cuttings?

Would you be interested in Rhipsalis cuttings?

Email if interested, Thanks.

o

Would gladly send a SASBE for any cuttings you will share. The Christmas cactus family is my favorite plant. I have found Easter and Thanksgiving but don't have any now.

o

Hi Tom, I would love to have a start of your red epiphyllum if you could wait until after the 1st of March to mail it. I'm in FL. right now and will be back home in TN. in March. I can offer seeds of some native FL. plants if you're interested. I have a few Coontie (Zamia pumila) seeds, Wild Coffee (Psychotia nervosa), and Red Bay (Persea borbonia) might be able to locate other things if you have something in particular in mind.
Thanks!
Carol

o

I have a white epi that I would love to trade cuttings with.

o

Do you have any of these left?
Please contact me at gilbertduggins@comcast.net if you do.

o

Gil & Scubafast you've got mail. Carol thanks for the offers, but I'm not looking for any of those right now. If you want to see the plants I'm looking for you can see my tradelist at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/grrrnthumb

o

Hi Tom,

Do you still have any of the red epi left? I have a white epi plant (we call it a night blooming cerus-is that the same thing?) that is growing very well and the cuttings have taken quite nicely for many of my friends (actually, my plant is 3rd generation cutting!). Mine hasn't bloomed yet, but the plant it came from has a few times. Would you be willing to trade a cutting for a cutting? I'm not sure how to send a plant, but if you're interested, please let me know via email jengannon@excite.com.
Thanks!
Jen

o

Have orange flowered Epi to trade for red Epi if interested.

Kathy

o

Hi, I have a heirloom christmas cactus that is over 100 years old I could share some cuttings with you for some of your red orchid cactus cuttings.

Thanks

TracyL

p.s. we could make it a larger trade if you like.

o

Has anyone else who set up a trade with Tom heard or received anything from him recently?

o

Do you still have any of these plants left? You can feel free to email me at jolly_rancherscream@hotmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here