Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: want a peruvian apple cactus cutting

Posted by Dani74 7a (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 1, 13 at 9:47

I am interested in a cutting from a peruvian apple cactus. It's the only fruit bearing cacti that i don't yet have.
check my list for trading, thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: want a peruvian apple cactus cutting

I have peruvian apple cactus / san pedro cactus. But, I already have only one cactus you have for trade.

I am looking for Stapelia any kind except Gigantea. Let me know.

Thanks.

o

sent you an email with pics :)

o

Thanks Dani. Responded your email yesterday. Check you spam box if you haven't seen it.

I have 2-3 small tops to trade, if you're ready.

Happy gardening, indoor :D

o

senjanevada,
San Pedro cactus contains drug base and may as well be in the fruit. Are you sure you want this or it's cousin Cereus peruvianus. Which is also refered as peruvian apple cactus.

o

wow beautiful cactus! I would love to trade- I am going to take a picture of the cactus' I have and you can choose any of them! Unless you want any from the pictures I sent to you. And I apologize for the late response, your email in fact was in my spam! I will send you some pictures in email in a few minutes. I have dragon fruits, prickly pears and blue candle cactus but those are the only ones that i know the names of lol! I'm learning slowly though.

o

I had Peruvian cactus but die, will look for more to trade with Dani. I have several San Pedro plants grow in the pots.

I responded to your last email with pictures too Dani.

Thanks for the info Stush, I don't do drug and they are unreachable by neighbors :D I also have wild datura in my front and back yard. I cut off the fruits and trashed them before ripe to avoid overgrow. I enjoy the beauty of their big white flowers.

This post was edited by senjanevada on Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 1:30

o

Sorry for not responding. If anyone wants any, let me know. Early spring is a good time to ship. My friend found an 'apple' and picked it and gave it to me. I took it home and washed the white mush out and planted the seeds fresh. To my suprise they all germinated and now I stuck with about 20 or so. I gave a lot away so far. See post on Stush's cactus.
Also, I don't recall any emals lately.
I am looking for Euphorbia that look like cactus and odd colored Stapeliads.
Stush

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here