Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Euphorbia tirucalli (pencil cactus) & more

Posted by plantman71 7b/8a (tcm6641@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Dec 2, 12 at 23:20

I am looking for pencil cactus Indian tree spurge and sticks of fire. I am also looking for heleborus - Ivory Prince, Night Coaster, Winter Thrillers (Grape Galary -Pink Parachutes -
Red Racer), Red Lady, Metallic Blue, Blue Lady, Double Vision, Yellow Lady, Double White, and Queen of Night,
I have for trade: Reader's Digest Illustrated Guide to
Gardening (looks new), verg. yucca, cast iron plant, sweet shrubs, Heavenly bamboo, and monkey grass(clumping - both verg. and green), also have spreading monkey grass. I have lots more, so let me know what you are looking for.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Euphorbia tirucalli (pencil cactus) & more

I got Sticks of Fire Pencil Cactus, still looking for the green one. I am adding to my trade list: zig zag plant/devil's backbone, heleborus orientalis light purple Christmas Rose, horses tail, and red spider lily (lycoris radiata) I am interested in other cactus and succulents.
LMK Can't stand Winter, want to stay outside digging in the dirt.

o

Do you still have things to trade..Please contact me if you're still gardening..Thanks

o

plantpower98 you have no email set up, can't email you. Yes I am still gardening. You can check my plant list for what I have to trade. I have lots of cactus and succulents not listed, just ask. What do you have to trade.

o

I have euphorbia cactus,pencil cactus,

o

plantpower, I have already gotten the pencil cactus. The black elep. ear you asked about is not hardy, it is an inside one.
If you are wanting to trade you are going to have to list an email address on your plant page. No one can email you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here