Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beachplants

Ok so, it is a boy!!

Beachplants
11 years ago

Hi guys,

We are now done with all the tests, all good, all toes, legs, arms, fingers...+ heart and so on all good. Amnio also done!

It is a little boy and this was taken today - he is 20 weeks and 5 days! I think he weighs 320g more or less and length of a banana (16.4 - 17cm)

So there!

This post was edited by Beachplants on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 12:23

Comments (17)

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    11 years ago

Awwwww! Let me be the first to congratulate you on here! I hope all goes well for you both.
    Gill from the UK.

• seedmoney
    11 years ago

Looks just like his pop! Congrats to you and your wife.

• rosemariero6
    11 years ago

Woohoo! Congrats on boy results from the amnio. Now you & wifey can start decorating the nursery with male theme (if you so desire). Glad baby is looking healthy...what's most important!!

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks so much, Gill, Seed and Rosemary

yes Rosemarie, I do not care about anything else, just baby & mom's health! All is good, so I am very happy and proud - we already saw a trait - he has my wife's feet, shorter big toe, my family is the opposite - not sure if it will stay like that but we had a good laugh non the less!

• stephanie_kay
    11 years ago

Congratulations to you and your wife. The photos are awesome! Can't get over the detail of the ultra sounds now. Nothing like when I had my children.

• hanzrobo
    11 years ago

Congrats, Rian! You're going to make a great father with your nurturing spirit. I know one trait he'll have that you can't see yet... he's going to be born with a green thumb!

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Stephanie - thanks, we are actually trying to involve my parents as much as possible, this is something they also have not seen.

Thanks Ryan, wife said if this kid is as entrepreneurial, he will sell the plants on ebay when I am not here! LOL!

• kathi_mdgd
    11 years ago

Congratulations!! Isn't it amazing how far modern medicine has come?? When I had my kids back in the dark ages all they could tell was that I was pregnant .When is the baby due??
    Kathi

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Kathi, Around late June, but if he has any genes from me, early June...hehehe, always early! Wife is never late but never extra early as well, so more her, than within 2-3 days in late June! Oh the fun & and nonsense we speak! hehe

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Congratulations!!

Beautiful pics.. i know you both are so excited.

What a miracle!!

Nature at it's best....

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 23:51

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    11 years ago

So good to hear that all is healthy and kicking. At least it will be winter down there. It is hard to deal with heat when fully loaded with child. I took off for ther northern mountains to escape the Texas summer. I got home one week before the deed. may you replicate in peace and health.

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Laura & Mara...I will tell my wife to go look for snow when she is fully loaded...ROFL!! Good one!

• notolover
    11 years ago

How exciting--your first baby pic! Glad everything is going so well--you have such a wonderful life journey ahead of you.

And I have to agree with the quality of the pictures. Very little detail in the one I got 32 years ago.

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, the top one is a pic of a video I took with the mobile phone!! Looks better on video and to see the hart and the valves working, amazing! Some people do not want to see these things, we want to experience every little thing as much as possible.

• 123Greta
    11 years ago

Congratulations!! What a fun time for you and your wife. Best of luck!

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Greta! Appreciated!

• 123Greta
    11 years ago

You are very much welcome.