Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ok so, it is a boy!!

Posted by Beachplants Z11 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 10:00

Hi guys,

We are now done with all the tests, all good, all toes, legs, arms, fingers...+ heart and so on all good. Amnio also done!

It is a little boy and this was taken today - he is 20 weeks and 5 days! I think he weighs 320g more or less and length of a banana (16.4 - 17cm)

So there!

This post was edited by Beachplants on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 12:23

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ok so, it is a boy!!

Awwwww! Let me be the first to congratulate you on here! I hope all goes well for you both.
Gill from the UK.

o

Looks just like his pop! Congrats to you and your wife.

o

Woohoo! Congrats on boy results from the amnio. Now you & wifey can start decorating the nursery with male theme (if you so desire). Glad baby is looking healthy...what's most important!!

o

Thanks so much, Gill, Seed and Rosemary

yes Rosemarie, I do not care about anything else, just baby & mom's health! All is good, so I am very happy and proud - we already saw a trait - he has my wife's feet, shorter big toe, my family is the opposite - not sure if it will stay like that but we had a good laugh non the less!

o

Congratulations to you and your wife. The photos are awesome! Can't get over the detail of the ultra sounds now. Nothing like when I had my children.

o

Congrats, Rian! You're going to make a great father with your nurturing spirit. I know one trait he'll have that you can't see yet... he's going to be born with a green thumb!

o

Stephanie - thanks, we are actually trying to involve my parents as much as possible, this is something they also have not seen.

Thanks Ryan, wife said if this kid is as entrepreneurial, he will sell the plants on ebay when I am not here! LOL!

o

Congratulations!! Isn't it amazing how far modern medicine has come?? When I had my kids back in the dark ages all they could tell was that I was pregnant .When is the baby due??
Kathi

o

Thanks Kathi, Around late June, but if he has any genes from me, early June...hehehe, always early! Wife is never late but never extra early as well, so more her, than within 2-3 days in late June! Oh the fun & and nonsense we speak! hehe

o

Congratulations!!

Beautiful pics.. i know you both are so excited.

What a miracle!!

Nature at it's best....

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 23:51

o

So good to hear that all is healthy and kicking. At least it will be winter down there. It is hard to deal with heat when fully loaded with child. I took off for ther northern mountains to escape the Texas summer. I got home one week before the deed. may you replicate in peace and health.

o

Thanks Laura & Mara...I will tell my wife to go look for snow when she is fully loaded...ROFL!! Good one!

o

How exciting--your first baby pic! Glad everything is going so well--you have such a wonderful life journey ahead of you.

And I have to agree with the quality of the pictures. Very little detail in the one I got 32 years ago.

o

Thanks, the top one is a pic of a video I took with the mobile phone!! Looks better on video and to see the hart and the valves working, amazing! Some people do not want to see these things, we want to experience every little thing as much as possible.

o

Congratulations!! What a fun time for you and your wife. Best of luck!

o

Thanks Greta! Appreciated!

o

You are very much welcome.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here