Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosemariero6

SDCSS Sale plants Feb 2013 now up

rosemariero6
11 years ago

Okay...sale plant album is ready & uploaded to Picasa. See link below. Didn't take as many pix this year, as I did more yakking than usual...and made a new friend...Reggie! It was a pleasure to meet you, Reggie! We had fun at the show!

I showed MUCH restraint...buying only TWO cartjumpers & 1 ceramic pot. =)

Weird-it's making all lower case. Are CAPITAL letters not allowed now? Oops, now caps are back. :P

Here is a link that might be useful: SDCSS Sale plant album

Comments (12)

• hijole
    11 years ago

Great show Rosemarie! only wish I cudda been there too, So many nice looking cacti & succulents and so little time ha ha ha... :)

• cactusjordi
    11 years ago

Roma,
    great job! TFS.

Jordi

• rosemariero6
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Glad you liked, Greg & Jordi!

Jurgen, wondering if you know ~or could help find out~ who (at the show) had the dish garden of mesembs? Any way to figure? Would Mark know?

• reggie
    11 years ago

Yakking with me kept you from those cart jumpers! HAHA. So cool to meet face to face instead of just seeing people on the forums.

Was wondering if Peter W. would know whose mesemb dish garden that was. Isn't he the guy that runs the show??? Can't believe I didn't look. It was at the very end so my brain must have been full by then.

• rosemariero6
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Truth? YES! Yakking with you, Reggie, probably saved me from having more cartjumpers!! You helped me be strong! Ha ha ha! I'm so glad you inquired if I was from the forum. How you knew that, I don't know, but glad you asked!! I like face-to-face meetings!!

Yes, it's possible Peter W. would know. Not sure if he ran the show this year. I asked Jordi if he knows, or maybe Mark F. knows. Yes, on brain overload by that time! I'm surprised I could still form sentences!! Ha ha!

• FrugalFanny
    11 years ago

Oh boy! If I had plant lust before, it's now much worse. I was just drooling over these photos! We don't have much in terms of plant shows in the Northeast, at least that I can find. Thanks so much for sharing!

• hanzrobo
    11 years ago

Great shots, Ro! Thanks for making the album and bringing us the live experience. Wow, it's a good thing I didn't go, they would have taken all my money! Hahaha, no, I think I'd have to provide myself with a certain amount of cash and that would be it.
    Haven't had much time for posting these last few days, busy busy. I'm in line at the DMV at the moment. It's almost my turn! Gotta go, bye!

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    11 years ago

Roro,
    Thank you very much. It was like I was with you. I enjoyed the pictures you took. Nice on a cold snowy day. Only wish you took more of the Sansevierias.
    Stush

• rosemariero6
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry, FrugalFanny! This forum should come with a Warning about us...Enablers!!

Ha ha, Ryan...good luck with that next time! I can never stick to my own budget! Well, this time may have been an exception.

Some Sans from previous shows for you, Stush! I think my eyes were glazed over by the time I got to them. Glad you felt like you were with me. That's the feeling I'm shooting for with these albums. It's for those of you who can't go.

Click for larger:
    {{gwi:492768}} {{gwi:492770}} {{gwi:492772}}

{{gwi:492774}} {{gwi:492776}} {{gwi:492778}}

{{gwi:492780}} {{gwi:492782}}

*If I know a name, you might be able to right click the photo to see it in the filename.

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    11 years ago

Roro, Thanks so much. I don't have these yet. Still growing my collection.
    Stush

• reggie
    11 years ago

Rosemarie - any hints yet on whose mesemb dish garden that was?

• rosemariero6
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sure thing, Stanley! =) I specially like that kirkii~you see I took several pix of it!

I have a couple feelers out, Reggie, but no word back yet. Will let you know when I do.