Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pictures

Posted by kathi_mdgd 9 S.Ca (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 18:42

Finally,i got the problem solved with photobucket,thanks to the folks on this computer forum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all folks.
Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pictures

Nice plants, Kathi! =) Thanks for showing!

o

Does anyone know the name of that neon green plant in picture #8,(kinda looks like a shooting star)??
TIA
Kathi

o

Peperomia ferreyrae

o

Thanks Ro.

o

Nice Group of plants! Fun to look at!

o

Kathi,
Hey girl, do you happen to know the botanical name of the succulent in your fourth picture? I have a dish of these and would love to give them a name.
regards,
seedmoney

o

Sorryseedmoney I don't !! I have a few diferent ones of those,some look more orangey than others,i love how they grow.Maybe someone else here knows the name.
I'll be watching this post.

o

I believe the one in the 4th pic could be xGraptosedum 'Francesco Baldi'. Looks like they'll flower sometime soon. Would be best to repost some pix when they do, to pin down ID.

o

Great pictures Kathi!! Very nice Christmas cactus and its still blooming in February, cool rhipsalis blooms too. Thanks for sharing!!

o

Ro,
Spot on id--you are the best!

Kathi,
Thanks for posting--now our plants have a name!

o

Great pics, Kathi! I love those rhipsalis blooms!
I see you've got some Plectranthus neochilus mixed in with your Senecio. I love the way it smells. Have you had it long? I have a pot of it that's trying to swallow all the plants around it. I planted some cuttings right out front by the sidewalk just to skunk out pedestrians:)

o

Oh, you mean some of THESE, Ryan??

click for larger view
 photo DSC_4073Plectranthusneochilus_zps5a9e5cec.jpg

Ha ha ha...I planted some at year edge hoping the skunk smell would deter neighbor cat's from using our yard/garden for their biz. No such luck!

o

Ryan,
I have that plectranthus neochilus in several places,some in the ground,some in pots.It seems to pop up everywhere,and when it's somewhere I don't want it I pull it out.I love the flowers on it,just not the smell so much.
Kathi

o

Beautiful!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here