Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hijole

Aeonium's in bloom Question.

hijole
12 years ago

Hello garden community, Now I know that I could very easily google this same exact Q. but I prefer to ask my family here at the garden web: Cacti & succulent forum.

My question is my Aeonium Zwarkoff wrong spelling oops, (Black cherry in color.)

Is currently blooming and if my memory serves me correctly, I was once told that I could simply cut off the stem at the bloom or slightly below the area that is blooming and that it would by pass the blooming stage and allow the plant to grow more vigorously, is that the way it goes for these Aeoniums?

I thank you for the answers Because I know someone here has the answer and it gives me much pleasure when I can be of some assistance to anyone who has a question or two or three or four about anything they might be inquiring about.

After all thats why we are all here right, and one question even if it's repeated makes for garden chatting and even if something sounds simplistic to someone, someone else may not know the answer or maybe NEVER heard that before and are reading it for the first time.

Not that we dont already have enough to do already but for me I can honestly say reading and rereading these threads is rather relaxing to me and I can actually unwind in the process of doing that, and if not I would'nt visit.

But here I am unwinding and asking a silly question hoping that someone here with the proper knowledge shows up and gives me a second of there time.

And for that I am thankful.

Greg

Comments (6)