Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aruba C&S

Posted by tom_termine z5b MA (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 21:11

Hi all -

Spending some time with the family in Aruba away from the blizzards, and of course there is time to snap some pics of Caribbean cacti and succulents...

Tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aruba C&S

Wow! I bet you got there fast but now you're taking it slow. That's where I wanna go. Looking good, boss!

o

Sweet!

o

Tom, flowering Aloe vera, a warm wall - well, folks, that's my idea of bliss.

This post was edited by cactusmcharris on Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 22:45

o

Yes...trying to take it as slow as possible. Back to reality soon enough.

Bliss? Yes...

o

Very nice, Tom!

o

Great pix, Tom! Even a glimpse of the ocean in one! Nice patch of Aloe! You look relaxed! The way it should be! Away from that white stuff...yay! Thanks for sharing these pix...your vacation...with us! Appreciate it! =)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here