Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
biwako_of_abi

Having to downsize

biwako_of_abi
17 years ago

I used to post a lot on this forum, and I still love my plants, but lately the quilting forum (and quilting, itself!) has stolen away a lot of my attention, so my husband is hoping I will do some serious downsizing of the plants. My cacti and succulents are overflowing the 7 tables that he made for them and he wants more space in the garden.

I am going to be pruning large plants and also plan to throw out anything not doing well, but I will keep my favorites.

As for the rest of my potted plants and duplicates and cuttings of my favorites, I am hoping to send most of those to anyone who would like them.

Obviously, I don't want to trade and end up with more plants, so I would send boxes just for the postage. I understand that postage is going up--did the paper say, in May? Right now, a Flat Rate box is $8.10 to anywhere in the States, no matter what the weight (though the box size is limited). I hope GW doesn't object to this kind of offer.

Anyone who is interested can post on this thread or email me privately through my GardenWeb page.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner