Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Come look at my Hoodia

Posted by Stush2049 Pitts., Pa. 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 19, 14 at 15:05

My order from Miles to Go just came in today. My what large Hoodia they sent me. Along with their Huernia cousins'. They where every thing I expected of them. A large version of Huernia but with flowers much larger than all their friends.
Stush

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Come look at my Hoodia

the roots on those guys are amazing.

o

Stush, I see the Cost going through the roof for you this year at an all time Record high! But then that's what we do, we collect & collect and collect somemore and we just can't seem to get enough.

You know something funny Stush, I was at a business meeting the other day and I noticed some plants in the office and I mentioned to some other guy's, I said, Boy those sure are some Nice looking Plants they have here, Then I started laughing & thinking, Boy!!! you know your getting old when you sound like thattalking about plants Lol...

What is it with these Cacti & Succulents that their SOOOO addictive? Does anyone ever get over this :/

You just keep on going collecting my friend, I am :) And OH YES the roots do look good ;)

Greg

o

Nice stuff, Stan. What is the plant upper left; the tag is turned. I have ordered from Miles many times and always been impressed.

Howard

o

Some very impressive plants and roots, indeed! Perhaps your H. gordonii will soon look like the one I linked to below.

You'll have to obtain a Hoodia officinalis so I can admire your pics of its flowers when it blooms. heh

Love the mottling on the Duvalia sulcata!

Here is a link that might be useful: Hoodia gordonii

o

Paul,
I hope not. It must smell like dead fish laying around. I think the cops will come around and look for bodies. wantonamara = Mara Has some nice plants. I am hoping to get like hers.
Where do I find 'officinalis'. I have 'juttae' and seeds for 'ruschi' (nice large red flowers) on their way.
Howard,
Yes I saw that mistack. It is Huernia somalica hybrids which has a yellow flower like the one I lost from you. Can't be sure untill thay actually flower. I really am impressed with how many limbs/arms on each plant. If I want to, I could split them up for more plants. I would not do it untill they get bigger and don't want to delay flowering.
Greg,
That order was only $35.50 complete. I have seen Hoodia plants going for douple that alone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here