Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
:The Epi's Are Coming!"

Posted by hijole 9 Sunny California (aguilerag2@aol.com) on
Mon, Mar 17, 14 at 15:15

The buds are starting to appear all over, its going to be very colorful around the garden in about 3 days.

Lets see your pictures, & different colors plz.

Greg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: :The Epi's Are Coming!"

Sorry I have none but please follow up your post with them fully open

o

My new Epi's will soon be on there way, amazing! just cut & stick them in fresh soil, what could be easier than that?
This is way to easy, not to mention relaxing :) enjoy your plants while their young, they grow up so fast :) Lol...

Greg

o

I thought you were referring to epidendrums.Havn't notced any buds on my epiphyllums yet,then again I havn't really looked,been cleaning up the gardens.Will have to check them.
Kathi

o

Well here we go! one of the most magnificant blooms in my garden today.

Greg

o

Beautiful!!Tfs
kathi

o

Looking out the window this morning, my ruby red Epi's :)

o

Good morning Epi :)

o

beautiful makes me jealous

o

• Posted by nil13 z21 L.A., CA (Mt. Wa (My Page) on
    Fri, May 2, 14 at 0:28

Mine are getting ready too.

o

Mine are doing ........ Nothing! I have two, one of which I bought last year and is apparently old enough to bloom. I'm in UK so I don't know if they are more likely to flower in summer. They are in a west facing bathroom window where they get plenty of air and steam and I was careful during winter months to allow them only natural light during the day.I'm jealous when I see all those lovely pics above lol. I've given them a bloom feed and if I don't get one bloom I'm gonna start the neglect treatment and let them know who is boss lol.
Kind regards
Averil (UK)

o

Mine are doing ........ Nothing! I have two, one of which I bought last year and is apparently old enough to bloom. I'm in UK so I don't know if they are more likely to flower in summer. They are in a west facing bathroom window where they get plenty of air and steam and I was careful during winter months to allow them only natural light during the day.I'm jealous when I see all those lovely pics above lol. I've given them a bloom feed and if I don't get one bloom I'm gonna start the neglect treatment and let them know who is boss lol.
Kind regards
Averil (UK)

o

Beautiful! Mine are blooming as well so i'm sharing a picture with you guys :)

o

wow diane,those are gorgeous.Yours is probably the orangiest one I've ever seen.tfs
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here