Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hijole

Today at the Farmers Market :

hijole
10 years ago

Got to visit the Farmers Market today in Corona, Ca. great deals.

Comments (15)

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is one I picked up today at the Farmers Market, they didnt have names attached does anyone know the name of the one with the golden shaded leaves?

Thanks for the help also, and by the way it was a very pleasant day working in the yard today :)

Greg

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Heres a closer view of the golden leaves hope it helps.

• Colleen E
    10 years ago

Mr. Golden is Kalanchoe orgyalis.

• bob61
    10 years ago

Nothing like that at my farmers market. You are lucky.
    Bob

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Why thank you Teatree I really appreciate your help on that plant I.D ,
    thank you also Bob,

Greg

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    10 years ago

Very nice!
    Awesome 'Hummel's Sunset' in there, too!

Josh

• Sundewd
    10 years ago

I /had/ an Orgyalis- DO NOT LET IT GET COLD!

• kathi_mdgd
    10 years ago

Great plants,lucky you!!
    kathi

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thxz Josh, The hummels were kind of a bonus, I was trying to get the golden leafs (0rgyalis) and the hummels were in the pot with it, love my farmers market.

sundewd, what a cool handle, I hope it doesnt get too cold for it Im in sunny Calif. thxz for the tip tho.

kathi, Lucky me when I get a chance to visit but this was a cacti & succulent weekend for me, and thats what I call being lucky :)
    thxz.

Greg

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Josh, Im over here lol.. all by myself as Im looking at pictures of the Hummel Sunset I just realized that wasnt the one in the same pot as the "orgyalis" I had pictured but rather the one on display lol.. I really liked that one also not knowing the name at that time, but I do now, ;)

Greg

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Today was a good day at the F/M I picked up a few more plants for my Patio & now I need more room to put them alllll, when does this end ?

Greg

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

A birds eye view of my patio I used to be able to sit & enjoy a cup of Coffee but not anymore :)

Greg

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    10 years ago

Greg, I hear you buddy, I'm on my way over to clean you out a spot to sit and have a coffee. May take me a while, renting a truck for the one way trip back to Pittsburgh.
    See, what friends are for.
    Stush

• hijole
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Stush, your one of the ones I dont mind trading with buddy, but please a 2 way trip bro, fill it up with some goodies & then take more home :)

I got the name of this jewel today its called E. Cante.

Greg

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    10 years ago

Greg,
    E. Cante looks like the color Sky Blue Pink. Wow. Such colors. If you didn't get such a close-up, we might have missed it.
    My wife is at her fill with me and my plants. I am in the same boat.