Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Today at the Farmers Market :

Posted by hijole 9 Sunny California (aguilerag2@aol.com) on
Sat, Mar 22, 14 at 15:51

Got to visit the Farmers Market today in Corona, Ca. great deals.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Today at the Farmers Market :

This is one I picked up today at the Farmers Market, they didnt have names attached does anyone know the name of the one with the golden shaded leaves?

Thanks for the help also, and by the way it was a very pleasant day working in the yard today :)

Greg

o

Heres a closer view of the golden leaves hope it helps.

o

Mr. Golden is Kalanchoe orgyalis.

o

• Posted by bob61 8a shrev. La. (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 23, 14 at 6:50

Nothing like that at my farmers market. You are lucky.
Bob

o

Why thank you Teatree I really appreciate your help on that plant I.D ,
thank you also Bob,

Greg

o

Very nice!
Awesome 'Hummel's Sunset' in there, too!

Josh

o

I /had/ an Orgyalis- DO NOT LET IT GET COLD!

o

Great plants,lucky you!!
kathi

o

Thxz Josh, The hummels were kind of a bonus, I was trying to get the golden leafs (0rgyalis) and the hummels were in the pot with it, love my farmers market.

sundewd, what a cool handle, I hope it doesnt get too cold for it Im in sunny Calif. thxz for the tip tho.

kathi, Lucky me when I get a chance to visit but this was a cacti & succulent weekend for me, and thats what I call being lucky :)
thxz.

Greg

o

Josh, Im over here lol.. all by myself as Im looking at pictures of the Hummel Sunset I just realized that wasnt the one in the same pot as the "orgyalis" I had pictured but rather the one on display lol.. I really liked that one also not knowing the name at that time, but I do now, ;)

Greg

o

Today was a good day at the F/M I picked up a few more plants for my Patio & now I need more room to put them alllll, when does this end ?

Greg

o

A birds eye view of my patio I used to be able to sit & enjoy a cup of Coffee but not anymore :)

Greg

o

Greg, I hear you buddy, I'm on my way over to clean you out a spot to sit and have a coffee. May take me a while, renting a truck for the one way trip back to Pittsburgh.
See, what friends are for.
Stush

o

Stush, your one of the ones I dont mind trading with buddy, but please a 2 way trip bro, fill it up with some goodies & then take more home :)

I got the name of this jewel today its called E. Cante.

Greg

o

Greg,
E. Cante looks like the color Sky Blue Pink. Wow. Such colors. If you didn't get such a close-up, we might have missed it.
My wife is at her fill with me and my plants. I am in the same boat.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here