Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hijole

Many Succulents and Cacti all living together:

hijole
12 years ago

{{gwi:519249}}

I need more space to collect more succulents and I am running out Whats an addict to do?

I am totally hooked Lol...

Greg

Comments (12)

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    12 years ago

One nation under the groove in the summertime.

• hijole
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Cactusmcharris, seriously, that made me crack up big time LOL...
    Good one, that made my day. Thanks.

Greg

• Marie Tran
    12 years ago

Greg, that is beautiful combination you have and thank you for sharing.
    Marie

• hijole
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Marie, good morning to you and thank you , I also noticed your nice collection on the face returns, those are gorgeous .

Greg

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    12 years ago

Pretty colors and textures. Dig up that lawn and it looks like you will have a lot more area. What is holding you back?

When I ran out of gardening space I sold my house on 1/6 of an acre downtown and bought 17 acres in the country,and had change left over to build a house. No worries now. Well a few. like those wildlife issues and lack of water is now a limiting factor. I didn't see that one coming. LOL

• pennyhal
    12 years ago

A wonderful collection and a gorgeous photo. When your friends walk up that sidewalk, they must "oooohhh" and "awww." I imagine in a couple of years your plants will outgrow the space they have. So you'll have a lot of cuttings and pups to throw away/give away/keep let alone needing space for any new addition you might aquire. So, you won't need to get rid of your entire lawn, just the part you don't need for your plants.

• hijole
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Wantanomarra, that's an easy fix , the funny thing is I've entertained that thought for awhile now LOL...
    Geez that's a lot of land you aquired girl what are you doing with it or you just enjoy being in the boond docks?

Pennyhal thanks, yeah cuttings for friends, send me or rather contact me via email and we can set it up.

Greg

• kathi_mdgd
    12 years ago

Love it!!
    kathi

• hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
    12 years ago

Lose some lawn and you have plenty of room. :)

Very nice plants!

• hanzrobo
    12 years ago

Beautiful rainbow, Greg! You must love coming home and walking through your succulent gauntlet.

• hijole
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Hanz, yeah I enjoy it, I try to walk in like it's no biggy so the neighbors dont see me but then look back real quick to take a peek Lol... thanks

Greg

• aseedisapromise
    12 years ago

Very pretty, but I notice that you still have some lawn. So you have growing room! Keep it up!