Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Many Succulents and Cacti all living together:

Posted by hijole 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 9, 12 at 21:10

Photobucket
I need more space to collect more succulents and I am running out Whats an addict to do?

I am totally hooked Lol...

Greg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Many Succulents and Cacti all living together:

One nation under the groove in the summertime.

o

Cactusmcharris, seriously, that made me crack up big time LOL...
Good one, that made my day. Thanks.

Greg

o

Greg, that is beautiful combination you have and thank you for sharing.
Marie

o

Hi Marie, good morning to you and thank you , I also noticed your nice collection on the face returns, those are gorgeous .

Greg

o

Pretty colors and textures. Dig up that lawn and it looks like you will have a lot more area. What is holding you back?

When I ran out of gardening space I sold my house on 1/6 of an acre downtown and bought 17 acres in the country,and had change left over to build a house. No worries now. Well a few. like those wildlife issues and lack of water is now a limiting factor. I didn't see that one coming. LOL

o

A wonderful collection and a gorgeous photo. When your friends walk up that sidewalk, they must "oooohhh" and "awww." I imagine in a couple of years your plants will outgrow the space they have. So you'll have a lot of cuttings and pups to throw away/give away/keep let alone needing space for any new addition you might aquire. So, you won't need to get rid of your entire lawn, just the part you don't need for your plants.

o

Wantanomarra, that's an easy fix , the funny thing is I've entertained that thought for awhile now LOL...
Geez that's a lot of land you aquired girl what are you doing with it or you just enjoy being in the boond docks?

Pennyhal thanks, yeah cuttings for friends, send me or rather contact me via email and we can set it up.

Greg

o

Love it!!
kathi

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 10, 12 at 18:59

Lose some lawn and you have plenty of room. :)

Very nice plants!

o

Beautiful rainbow, Greg! You must love coming home and walking through your succulent gauntlet.

o

Thanks Hanz, yeah I enjoy it, I try to walk in like it's no biggy so the neighbors dont see me but then look back real quick to take a peek Lol... thanks

Greg

o

Very pretty, but I notice that you still have some lawn. So you have growing room! Keep it up!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here