Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does this mean Spring has finally arrived in the Mid-West???

Posted by bsmith717 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 4, 13 at 22:55

photo IMG_3777_zps94f5b484.jpg

?????????????????????? :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does this mean Spring has finally arrived in the Mid-West???

Not necessarly. Thought my Spring had arrive one April. 5 in So. Calif. and went on to my convention without a worry, well it hailed on April 6 and ruined every plant that I had left uncovered. It is not over until it is over. Listen to the weather news every night. It different iin every zone location also different every year. We have had a very rough Winter, nothing was the same as in the past years. We all got caught w/unexpected weather this past year. The plants also.

o

b,

I've got little plant ears too on an Opuntia paraguayensis - however, as if to spite my hubris of thinking that Spring's on the way, it's snowing now. Take that, PseudoCactusPerson (said in a French knight-voice from The Holy Grail).

o

Ha, that's funny Charris!

The same Frenchman spoke those similar words to me the day after I started this thread. Friggin snow!

o

9 inches of snow last week, another 4 inches last night...its as if someone is saying, "I snow in your general direction!".

tj

o

Spring isn't fully awake but winter must be napping in the North East

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here