Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mail ordering Jades?

Posted by countrygirl2 z6PA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 14:45

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone has a favorite, reliable mail order nursery to order Jades? I would love to get a Hummel's Sunset, as well as some other different varigated varieties that I can't find in nurseries in this area. Thanks for any help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mail ordering Jades?

I have a very good source for C. 'Hummel's Sunset' as pictured. I also have a couple Crassula arborescens, Silver Dollar Jades. If my variegated jade puts on some growth maybe a cutting or two. Since I've never looked to see if my friend has any of the variegated jades, I'd have to check. The Hummel's pictured are in 3" pots for about $6.00/each

o

cg,

Howard's the real deal - you should contact him via his email link (click on his name and you'll get that) to expand your jade family.

This post was edited by cactusmcharris on Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 0:14

o

Jeff, you are much too kind with your comments... Thank You.

Please keep in mind, I offer this only to assist and enable. I AM NOT IN SALES NOR DO I REPRESENT ANY RETAIL/WHOLESALE VENDOR(S).

o

No, you're just the grand marshal of the Worldwide Jade Consortium. I think GW knows you're not in it for the money.

o

Hi, howard:
I am also looking for hummel's sunset. I am going to send you an email shortly. Thanks!

o

Ahhh, Jeff, leave it to you to bring your brand of humor and levity and once again a gigantic smile on my face... Thanks.

o

Those are beautiful, sending you an email!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here