Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 15:15

Local Walmart had a fresh supply

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birthday presents

• Posted by ssk22 5/ohio (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 15:18

WOW.......
My Walmart has never sold these plants and I'm sure they never will. What a bummer.....
Your plants are great and Happy Birthday !

Sharon

o

I know how you feel. I went Echeveria craZY last year. I am still enjoying them greatly. Happy Birthday.

o

And you got yourself a really nice choice there - only 140 or so more to go, eh?

o

lol - yes, can't wait to check out Lowes and Home Depot next week. I keep a list of what I have in my wallet.

o

You are in need of a Ec. Afterglow, Any of the E. shaviana or its hybrids like "blue curls" "tsunami'. E. lola and E. runyoni "topsy Turvey" will give you some much needed white tones, especially the lola. Or the carbuncle echeverias Like E. etna. I don't think you will find them at wallmart , but never know.

Here are some planters from last years babies.I call it my Symphony of Grays

Echeveria 'Lola (white), Echeveria mazarine (blue), ? , Pachyveria 'Blue Pearl', E.

Echeverias and like plants

o

I bought tsunami at Walmart last year, but lost it over the winter. Found lola and topsy turvy there also. Your planters are wonderful. In the first photo around 7 oclock with red edges, do you remember the name?

o

I meant the Etna and carbuncle ones. Sorry, That was confused.I have seen Tsunami and Lola every where. But the E Afterglow, Cante, Subrigida, Etna are still not common outside of California.

That & oclock one in the first planter photo is call E. mazarene. One can click on them and it will take you to the flicker image and the species are listed THIS TIME , not always. It is a delicious blue.

o

Nice! !!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here