Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Adenium Forum...RESULT!!!!!

Posted by greenclaws UKzone8a (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 4, 12 at 15:40

Hello fellow Adenium addicts...Today I have had some excellent news for us all from my Gweb admin contact....we will be having a dedicated forum for our Adeniums in a short while!!!!!
A link will be placed here on the c/s forum and also one on the plumeria forum too.
Watch this space!
Gill from the UK.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Adenium Forum...RESULT!!!!!

Wooohoooooo thanks Gill can't wait :)

Nikki

o

Thanks for everyone's efforts. Can't wait to see the postings.

Hope some notices will regard and address seed sellers, suppliers of lousy, diseased, imported plants, graft failures, and who's doing the selling.

Congratulations!

Frank

o

Wow, I am very happy.....Congrats to you Gill, with all your hard work.
I hope to have good pictures to show soon.
Marie

o

That is simply AWESOME! Thanks to everyone who worked toward getting this particular forum!!!!

o

Great job Gill!!!!!
I'm excited for it to get started.....
Sharon

o

Sweet!
Look forward to it!

Chris

o

Go GIll, Go Gill!

o

Wonderful Job Gill...you've worked very hard to get this forum for all of us. We appreciate all your hard work. Thanks!!

o

Gill, your hard work is paying off! Thanks for being persistent and getting us a dedicated forum for the type of plant we love! I'm beyond excited! Looking forward to posting in the new forum.

Kuan

o

Yes, I'm really looking forward to it myself!! Wouldn't it be great if everyone of us posted pics of our plants in one thread, we would have a ball!
I'm getting twitchy now in anticipation, knowing it won't be long...lol!!
It's thanks to YOU the Adenium fans for the support you showed that enabled this to happen, without you all 'pledging your individual support' this would have bombed. This proves there is certainly strength in numbers as 48 (I think?) 'signed up'.
Gill from the UK.

o

Congrats, Gill. Perfect timing, too, although I wish the forum started.

Got two-bare-rooted Adeniums from Thailand today. Don't know if they should be planted in shallow or deep containers. What type of light and soil.

Toni

o

But Gill, you are The Adenium Love Bomb, and we're your adoring fans. I think I'll got start repotting my Adeniums tonight in celebration - I'll take pictures and try to get a cat or three to join me, along with a soupcon of tequila.

o

Oooooooooooer!!! Adenium Love Bomb eh? Well Mr C, I have been called 'some' things in my time, but that beats the lot!! lol!!! Bring it on, haha! Make mine a cup of coffee though please, but remember, 'we ain't there just yet'.
Gill from the UK.

o

Thanks Gill!

I's a great news! We will have a lot of pictures to share!

Aggie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here