Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Crassula Tri Color

Posted by JGW3 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 16:14

Received my new Tri Color today. Came exactly as promised, was packaged perfectly and even came with a little advice from the fella that sold it to me. I don't know if he wants me calling him out by name but I'm sure at least some of you already know who I am talking about.

Get this! I over paid shipping by 15 cents, he taped a nickel and dime to the lid of the box. Something tells me it didn't matter if it was 15 cents or 15 thousand dollars he would of just done the right thing.

Great experience! Can't wait to get this guy repotted and in the window!

John

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Crassula Tri Color

• Posted by teatree zone 8b/Oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 16:39

What a great thing all around. Happy to hear it.

o

It looks lovely. They come so squinched up in the post and in a couple of days open out, like shy strangers beginning to feel at home.

o

Sorry, hope it is deleted

This post was edited by bikerdoc5968 on Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 13:06

o

Yes, nice guy, Howard! =) Just an FYI, your plant name is written as 'Tricolor'. :D It's a beauty!!

I'd be happy to help you out, Howard. Maybe I'll get an email off to you before the weekend is over. Have to gather my thoughts (difficult these days-LOL), ck previous EM & so forth. Talk soon!

o

Thanks Rosemarie. I know it is 'Tricolor'. I just tagged this onto the original post by John. I know you had a friend who was interested but wanted a trade rather than $$'s.

o

Howard,

Yes, you are violating the terms of service.

o

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but...I agree with Jeff.

Christopher

o

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

photo DSC03333.jpg

This post was edited by cactusmcharris on Sun, Apr 28, 13 at 11:43

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here