Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free to a good home ...

Posted by paul_ z5 MI (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 28, 13 at 21:47

... well almost free. You'd have to pay the shipping.

I have a Haworthia cuspidata mama and pups to move out. The mother plant pumps pups out left and right (in fact she has 4 or more pups hanging onto her skirt tails currently). So I figure I'll keep one of the pups but try to find a home for her and a pup pair that I separated from her last fall. Can only send to the contiguous 48 states ....not about to deal with phytosans and all that stuff. Plants would be shipped bareroot.

Anyone interested?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free to a good home ...

Hey Paul. I would love to give a momma and pup pair a good home. They would be among many (embarrassed to tell you how many) succulents, cacti and houseplants that I have a passion for. If the offer still stands please let me know the procedure with this since I am a newbie. If someone that has been around for awhile longs for them as well, it would be only fair to give him/her the opportunity. It is certainly very kind and generous of you!

Thank you.

Lorrr

o

Hello,
I am also a new in the forum, and I just saw your post. Do you still have the plants? I am very interested, and will love to adopt if I still have the chance. Please let me know!
Thank you!

o

If you still have any available I could trade named sempervivums or do postage. Please let me know.

o

Yep still have them, I'll contact you folks shortly. Make sure you have your GW account set for accepting emails via GW .... otherwise you'll have to contact me via email with your email first so we can get details "ironed out".

:)

o

thank you!! :)

o

Paul, thank you for your kindness.

This post was edited by lorrr on Wed, May 1, 13 at 6:03

o

Paul, I got your message, I don´t know how to answer privately. Could you please let me know?
Thank you,
Ro.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here