Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hijole

Hey Who Crashed Mikes Party ?

hijole
12 years ago

Wow! What happen to the party page, Where did Mike's party go too? Boy what a way to say your birthday is over!

Greg

Comments (13)

• andrewofthelemon
    12 years ago

Oh wow, it's gone O_O

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    12 years ago

And right when it was gettin' good!
    Well, it's still Mike's birthday week, so we'll just keep the party goin'!
    Happy birthday, Mike! :-)

Josh

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    12 years ago

Wow. I shouldn't have wished Mike a happy birthday.
    Thanks Greg for noticing.

• emerald1951
    12 years ago

I guess its my fault that the thread is gone...
    I asked to have MY entry on the thread deleted because of my e-mail address and they deleted the whole thing...
    BIG SORRY SORRY.....I seem to be making lots of misstakes lately...I think I will stay off GW until my bad luck clears up...
    VERY SORRY MIKE....I hope all keeps your wishes going here......

• meyermike_1micha
    12 years ago

Thanks guys and gals! You are all great to know:-)

OH Linda! Please, don't feel that way:-) We all make mistakes and this place would not be the same without you. We NEED all the good people we can get around here.

Tonight's my party, since no one here at my home in my area remembered except the women who wants me to join Melleluca and my Mom...But you all remembered here and I won't forget the names of the well wishers the other day and now nor the thoughtfulness shown here. So being with you all at this moment with my cake and this glass of wine is a party for me since it's Friday night!

Thanks so much again everyone and have a fun night!

Linda, you know where you stand with me here, as well as many others:-)))

Mike

• andrewofthelemon
    12 years ago

I'll say it again, Happy bday Mike!
    Linda, your email address still comes up after your name. I think you have to go through your account settings to get rid of it.

• luvidaho_2010
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday again Mike! Have fun at your party.
    Tami

• hijole
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Mike, Well lets just say, Party in the HOUSE!!! Thats right! And Linda it's all good, shoot I think you just made the party even better, it wasnt crashed, Just moved to Friday night like Josh said, It's just getting good.

So lets just say, it's Mike's Weekend Birthday Party Bash everybody bring a succulent or two. Hey, Hey...

Happy Birthday Mike!

Greg

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    12 years ago

O boy, Sorry Linda to upset you about the email thing. I guess I am too cautious at my old age.
    Hey Mike, maybe we can charter a bus and pick everyone up and have a party at your house? Who's in. Better yet, who's driving the bus?

• emerald1951
    12 years ago

I am so very sorry to you stush for misunderstanding....
    I have looked every where as to how to get rid of my e-mail address and I can not...to tell you the truth I don't know now I put it there and I don't know how to get rid of it....I tried the edit page...I tried to delele it, but it will not go away...don't know sorry......

• kaktuskris
    12 years ago

Personally never had a problem with the email address, but that's just me. There was someone on the Orchid forum all doom and gloom about Google, connecting it with Facebook, saying they can give your info to law enforcement. I told her, that is the same with anything on the web, not just Google. These services are free, we have to expect these companies are going to generate revenue somehow.

Mike, hope your birthday was a good one, buddy!

Christopher

• pennyhal
    12 years ago

Oh goodie! We get to celebrate Mike's birthday again! I'll light the candles, pour the wine, and put the steak on the barbie! Mike, hope you enjoy your birthday again as much as I will!

Penny

• sherryinmaine
    12 years ago

a belated happy birthday, Mike. . . and Happy Easter as well.

Sorry I missed it!