Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to buy Easter cactus

Posted by veggie_girl 10 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 23:08

I would like to get an Easter cactus, any suggestions on good places to order online?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to buy Easter cactus

I try never to purchase plants online because you never know what you'll be getting!! That said, here's something that came up right away:

http://www.hirts.com/Cacti-Succulents-Plants-Products/b/2260971011

Good luck!

o

I've seen them at Wal-Mart and Home Depot. In fact, I think the last time I looked (which was last week), they still had some here. You could try checking out your Wal-Mart or Home Depot.

Planto

o

You're right, Planto...I also saw them at CVS, Duane Reade, & RiteAid Drug Stores in my area. Yes, they were blooming Easter Cactus.

o

LatinLady,
I've never heard of Duane Reade, but our RiteAids and CVS stores don't carry plants. Maybe that's a good thing lol.

Planto

o

I got mine at Kmart.

o

I've seen (and purchased) several EC this week at HD.
Very large plants with vibrant flowers. 6" pot for only $10!
Karen

o

Thanks everyone. I've never seen them at drug stores. I was at HD and lowe's last week and didn't see any.

o

I found some at WM on clearance for $1.25....

This post was edited by brodyjames on Wed, Apr 30, 14 at 20:45

o

Just bought this morning 2 for $1.98 @ walmart. They had plenty of them in a very good condition (that was a first!)
Nik

o

My daughter bought me one last year at Hirts (through Amazon) and I love Amazon :o)

I too received one from my husband a couple of weeks ago (purchased at Kmart), but I think they're all sold out by now...

This post was edited by puglvr1 on Thu, May 1, 14 at 10:56

o

Repotted it to Josh's mix shortly after blooms were done and here it is a year later...

o

http://www.bobsmoleys.com

Some internet plant sales/ companies are reliabale, offering a wider range of products than any bog box stores could even carry

Speaking of big box stores and the amount of negative comments I've read on the forumn has me wondering where are people supose to buy a plant ?

o

I went to SAMs club today and they had these! They had light pink and rose. Kind of pricey, but such a cute birdcage!

Sharon

o

sorry about the picture,my first one posting.

sharon

o

Sharon,

Even if you're sideways, we always like you here.

o

Sharon,

You have a lovely Easter Cactus there. Enjoy it!

o

Jeff and LatinLady
Thanks for kind words
Sharon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here