Euphorbia ambovombensis crest
IMG_8374

Succulent Dish Garden
IMG_8451

Frailea asterioides
IMG_8399

Peperomia lilliputiana
IMG_8400

Cyphostemma currori, cirrhosum, juttae, seitzianum, uter v.macropus and adenocaule
Best Succulent Collection-Cyphpostemma

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sacramento C&S Show

Thanks for sharing, Keith. Some very beautiful plants and noting the pots, might several of them by yours?????

o

Peniocereus, Cypho collection, Peperomia and Euph suzannae-marinierae are mine

o

Omg those are so beautiful! The ariocarpus is my favorite ... im gonna steal it

o

Some of those cacti presentations are really great. Yours too! Inspirational post as ever.

o

If I had to choose one, it would be the A. pearsonii, with the Annolumma and Tephro following right behind, Keith. TFS those magnificent plants and staging.

o

That is why the pearsonii won Best of Show, judges thought the same as you Jeff.

Agave titanota crest
IMG_8379

Ariocarpus kotschoubeyanus crest (for sale, $3500!)
IMG_8386

Echeveria agavoides
IMG_8393

Echeveria agavoides "ebony"
IMG_8395

o

What amazing plants! Your photography is terrific and I was thankful for how they posted the name cards so that we know what the names are. It would be hard to describe these plants to someone who hadn't seen one. I enjoyed the photo of Mammillaria hahniana. It made me think of a hat that some gal would wear to the Kentucky Derby.

o

Thanks for posting, Keith!
I couldn't make it down to the Show this weekend, so it's nice to see these beauties.
That Tephro has been awesome every time I've seen it in person....glad it still commands
a place of honor. Maybe I'll be able to say "hello" next year ;-)

Josh

o

Wow! Thanks for sharing pictures. Your plants as well as many of the other ones are stunning.

o

Thanks for posting those pics! Agree with Penny on how you photographed them, well done all around... Like my friend points out at these shows, 'how do they grow such flawless plants'... and it's true, nearly never a scar or anything like that ;-0

If I could pick 5 to borrow......forever ;-)

o

That Aloe certainly wins my heart. Gosh, gorgeous plants, and thank you for the photo documentation!

o

Keith
Peperomia lilliputiana is great, and so is E.suzannae-marinierae.

Are there more of your pots (maybe what Euphorbia ambovombensis crest or Mammillaria mystax are potted in)?

Rina

o

Rina,
The ambovombensis is in one of my pots, she won at a raffle last year. The mystax pot is made by Mark Muradian

o

Those are all Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing them with those of us that couldn't make it to the show,for whatever reasons.TFS
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here