Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chaparralgirl

chaparral girl returns from the void...

chaparralgirl
11 years ago

Hi All,

My apologies for being away for so long. My semester was beginning to get out of hand, between schoolwork, family emergencies, medical issues, and whatnot. I find that when I come on here, I end up being on here for hours at a time, and I realized that I needed to really buckle down and focus.

But, now that the semester is just about over, I think it's time for me to start feeding my flora fettish again. :) Time to peruse about to see what I've been missing in the last few months.

*CG*

Comments (4)

• hijole
    11 years ago

Hey, hey... Girl... Let me be the first to say, welcome back kiddo!

So did u pass with flying colors or what, you don't have to answer if you chose not to, let me just say, good job of kicking, you know It's hard keeping away from this garden web site.

I always tell myself, ok, that's it, I'm done with it and then Bam!!! I pull my phone out and my finger almost automatically hits "Garden Web.".

I tell myself this is the last time :/ and then I go back. Lol...

Well you showed us it could be done way to go C.G

Hey did you ever get my package, No worries school is 1st.

Greg

• chaparralgirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Greg: Thanks, hijole! Actually, I don't wanna talk about how my semester went just yet. There are a few things I'm trying to sort out, a few things I'm less than happy about. I still have an assignment due tonight, two finals on Wednesday, and one last assignment due Wednesday as well. So I'm not completely done, but I'm almost there.

I did get the package, thank you so much! I planted it in a very, very, very large pot (the only one I had available) along with my other agave pup. I'm afraid it doesn't seem very happy, though. It might be the soil. Now that my time is freeing up, I'm hoping to repot it in some more appropriate soil. How is the pup I sent you doing?

*CG*

• rosemariero6
    11 years ago

Welcome back, CG! =D Yes, school finals are upon my young men here too! They can't wait for summer. Bet you'd like to get back in the swing of things!

Greg, I'm working on a package for you. Might be a while. Just found out I'll be puppy-sitting & puppy walking (2 of Shadow's litter) in a few days. AND...I'm planning the Puppy Reunion of the 9-month-olds for 2 wks from now.

I had more cart-jumpers last week, but no time to show them...yet! Too much going on right now. Okay...well, just one...

{{gwi:548905}}

Time flies when we're on here having FUN! I'm in the same boat! But I have very little discipline!

• hijole
    11 years ago

C . G. The pup you sent is holding its own, I planted him in the ground, I believe that's "pig" and looking swell, must be my green thumb , LOL...
    If you can plant him in the ground also to let him get started and start some new growth then dump him in a pot might look better quicker.

Rosemarie, no worries girl your probably the busiest one I know next to my wife of course . Just when ever you get a chance I get excited just knowing somethings coming my way :)

Other than that isn't the weather just wonderful during the spring time and everything just popping up everywhere looking just as awesome as can be , I even have a first time epi getting ready to unfold and shout!!! I'm here!!!

Good luck on all your assignments and remember us on the garden web page.

Greg