Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathi_mdgd

Look at my Tilly

kathi_mdgd
10 years ago

Took these about an hour ago.Another year or so this should form a perfect ball.

{{gwi:550699}}

{{gwi:550700}}

{{gwi:550701}}

{{gwi:550702}}

{{gwi:550703}}

Enjoy the view.
Kathi

Comments (16)

• oldstumpy1 Long Island ny
    10 years ago

love the Tilly, love the view It must be nice to be able to grow plants out side year round.

Richard

• emerald1951
    10 years ago

Hi ......WOW!!!!
    that is great...I love it...
    thanks for posting....linda

• paul_
    10 years ago

Sweetness!

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes Richard;it sure is!! I grew up in n.y.state and most of my family is still there.My sister and brother-in-law both try to garden but the deer eat practically everything they plant.Drives them crazy!!!.
    Kathi

• rosemariero
    10 years ago

Beautiful, Kathi!! Yes, almost a globe! Go, Tilly, GO! =)

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes Richard;it sure is!! I grew up in n.y.state and most of my family is still there.My sister and brother-in-law both try to garden but the deer eat practically everything they plant.Drives them crazy!!!.
    Kathi

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    10 years ago

I've never seen anything like that! Wow, it's amazing, really love it!! How do you get them to stay on there?

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    10 years ago

WOW is right Kathi, it's really something.

Annette

• notolover
    10 years ago

That's amazing!

The deer at my house would love your yard ;-) and they need a vacation to S. Cal.; can they bring the bears with them?

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    10 years ago

Wow, Kathi, that's incredible. Well done :-)

Josh

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Purple it's just the way they grow,they are all attached together.I started out with just a couple a few years ago and this is what it has grown into.

Notolover,no thanks,you can keep your deer and bears,we have our own critters to deal with like ,raccoons,skunks,and neighbors cats.

Thanks to the rest of you for your admiration.
    Kathi

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Purple it's just the way they grow,they are all attached together.I started out with just a couple a few years ago and this is what it has grown into.

Notolover,no thanks,you can keep your deer and bears,we have our own critters to deal with like ,raccoons,skunks,and neighbors cats.

Thanks to the rest of you for your admiration.
    Kathi

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Don't know why these double posted,as i'm on my desk computer,not my kindle.Sorry
    kathi

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    10 years ago

Goooollllly, nothing else I can say except to quote Gomer Pyle. It's so cool.

Cell phones and tablets seem to double-post a lot for some reason... not your fault.

When I stuck this little guy here, I had no idea they could do that, just thought it fit well and looked cute. Maybe it will actually hide the bit of broken trunk behind it someday... and/or make cute little purple flowers!

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have several other Tilly's growing on driftwood and one growing in a little. twig chair..
    My echinopsis are starting to flower now as well.Such pretty flowers from a not so pretty plant.
    Kathi

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have several other Tilly's growing on driftwood and one growing in a little. twig chair..
    My echinopsis are starting to flower now as well.Such pretty flowers from a not so pretty plant.
    Kathi

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH