Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pickle cactus

Posted by bmock none (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 21, 12 at 9:37

Hi everyone,

I have been searching around on the net for this little plant, it looks like a bunch of tiny pickles. I had grown it a number of years ago and would love to get it started again. It is a type of ice plant, and the name is either Delosperma echinatum, or Delospermia pruinosum. I have found lots of info, but so far, nowhere to order. So I am hoping that someone can give me a source. Thanks, Barbara

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pickle cactus

Pretty cool succulent, I hope you're able to find it!

o

HI the green house where I go has that plant...
would you like me to get one and send it to you...
I am thinking the price would be about 4.99, 4"pot..not sure but you tell me what to spend and I will get you one....e-mail linda

o

Let me know if you can't find it in your area. I may have some cuttings I could send you.

o

Thanks everyone. One generous person has offered to send me cuttings. I appreciate your offers too. This group has such nice, generous people!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here