Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
david90531

Some new growths :)

DavidL.ca
9 years ago

So some of my succlents have been showing some new growths (most of them are acquired within the past month), hopefully this means I'm doing things right so far. I know next time around I might try a more gritty mix, hopefully my 50/50 perlite mix would be fine till then.

Here's a few new addition first of all~

��" Tiger jaws
{{gwi:572020}}
âÂÂAlways wanted one and magically showed up at nursery near by, they were all underpotted and some tipped over though, will be repotting soon

{{gwi:494856}}
âÂÂHaworthia resendeana. Please correct if ID is wrong. I thought it was Haworthia coarctata or vicosa at first.
Also ran into these accidentally. They were the only one left, I thought the dark colours were cool. And these are surprisingly prickly, got jabbed many times already! Seems like a lot of emerging baby plants, will have to repot it at some point as well.

{{gwi:572021}}
âÂÂNew growth on the crassula perforata variegata, many friends choose this as their favourite plant, glad to see some new leaves sprouting, also many mini-plants emerging on the sides

{{gwi:572022}}
âÂÂPaddle plant finally grew back to shape (was kind of squashed during shipping) with new leaves growing also, I think this one is going to be too large soon o.O

{{gwi:572023}}
âÂÂNew growth on my moonstones that got chopped at the wrong place, also sprouting on the other side��"
{{gwi:572024}}

��"My repotted dockey's tail also got a lot of new mini plants growing from leaf propagation. (I know the soil here is pretty heavy...I didn't know much about succulent soil back then X.x)
{{gwi:572025}}

��"This one makes me smile :)
{{gwi:572026}}
{{gwi:572027}}
âÂÂThe senecio kleiniiformis is forming these two mini plants too, I'm guessing these come out from the roots because they're all quite far away from the mother plant.

{{gwi:572028}}
âÂÂThe Anacampseros rufescens has been shooting stems, I think it's for flowering? There's 3 in total I think, but one is going really high!

All the plants together
{{gwi:572029}}

The empty pots are preparation for my Lithops, hopefully will receive them tomorrow! Really hope I'm doing the right things so far, sometimes I still water when I'm not supposed to, I think I need a chart for watering each of the plants..

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner