Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please, who sent me this package?

Posted by meyermike_1micha 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 21:16

Yes, I do have a real name on this package and address, and really appreciate it, but I wish I knew the screen name of who sent me this really unexpected surprise!

A most beautiful spiraling Aloe and a couple of other cuties.

Thank you and you will hear from me in some way:-)

Mike

This post was edited by meyermike_1micha on Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 21:20

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please, who sent me this package?

wow spiraling Aloe. Thats a really cool looking aloe. They mustve been really nice, maybe you helped someone out on this forum?

Id love to receive something like that :p

o

Mike, I didn't do it - but I probably should have. After all your kind help over the weekend, a surprise like that would have been really nice...

I think though that you must have a Secret Admirer. :)

Are you sure it's from this forum?

o

Sorry--it was me--that's the Tiger aloe I promised you way back in fall :-)

I should have put a note in the box, but I did put a message on the board for you. I was just so happy to get the box out that it didn't occur to me to add a note.

This post was edited by notolover on Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 11:22

o

Well, thank you!!!

You were so sweet or thoughtful to remember! I have been procrastinating about sending mail too. I am tired all the time with this work schedule and all.

But I couldn't go without thank you and asking if you would like postage or money in return, or even a future cutting, please get back to me in my e-mail.

They are doing wonderful and I will take pics soon:-)

Mike:-)

o

Couldn't find your email address, but you are very welcome. No need to worry about repaying me in any way. I'd rather give plants to a good home rather than friends or work mates that will just kill them :-)

And I really don't have room for anymore plants (that's why you got a few bonus babies).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here