Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I think I am an addict

Posted by suivezmoi 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 0:13

I went by the nursery today because I killed my lithop, and needed a replacement for the pot it was in. So of course I end up getting tons of new plants, an arrangement, and a new pot........*Sigh*

Here are some of the new ones

Finally found one for my kitty planter:  photo 20140717_191439.jpg

Little cacti arrangement. The one on the right with the yellow flower is a newbie from today. It was closed when I bought it, but opened up as soon as I set it outside:  photo 20140717_191426.jpg

Cute arragnement I bought from the nursery. I am hoping it can live inside. What do y'all think?  photo 20140717_191347.jpg

These are all the ones I bought. I didnt get individual pictures of a few of them. Though since I spent so much I got to spin their prize wheel, and got a free 2 in plant. I think it's called a panda plant. It's fuzzy, you can kind of see the new pot I got which is what they are all sitting in. It's metal and has "coffee" written on the front.:  photo 20140717_144227.jpg

I'll get more pictures up when everything has a home. I seem to keep getting plants that need different planters than what I have. My new goal is to take a specific pot with me when I go in, and only get plants that will go in them so I can have everything in a permanent home.

If you can think of anything special I should know for care for any of these guys let me know :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I think I am an addict

Nice new finds! I'm a fresh addict too. The only advice I would give is to make sure the ones that are grouped together have similar living habits (sun, water, temperature), because that was the cause of the death of your pleiospilos nelii. Other than that, enjoy your new babies!

Here is a link that might be useful: My windowsill plants

o

• Posted by Skie_M Zone 7 (Southwestern (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 0:39

*walks away singing*

"Might as well face it, you're addicted to plants..."

o

Suivezmoi, just start a whole new post with the subject title
"Hi.. My name is Suivezmoi and I'm an addict." Lol.. Most likely you are if you found yourself on this Forum ;)

Get over it, We can quit any time we want. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Greg

o

This follows, "lies I tell myself."
"I have enough plants."
"I'm only looking."
"Just this one."
"But everyone else does it."
"I don't have this one."
And on and on, I'm sure you have said a few! Lol
Karen

o

Oh yea, how about the pusher who gives you your first plant free. Then you return back and buy much more each time. Your hooked.
Stush

o

Stush,
Lol
K

o

We are all addicts here, or we wouldn't keep coming back to this forum...Welcome to the club!

Christopher

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here