Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hanzrobo

Would you like some fries with your Catch-up?

hanzrobo
10 years ago

These are fried. Mitrophyllum grande
{{gwi:578898}}

Now for the catchup... There have been so many great things happening in the plant zone, I had to find some time to share some of it with yawl:)

Schwantesia ruedebuschii 'marlothii' - first bloom!
{{gwi:578899}}

Carruanthus caninus enjoying the summer
{{gwi:578900}}

Lithops lesliei cv 'Albinica'
{{gwi:578901}}

Leuchtenbergia principa seedlings
{{gwi:578902}}

Volunteer Echeveria
{{gwi:578903}}

Various Echeveria seedlings, threw many different hybrid seeds in this pot - thousands of seeds over a few weeks time.
{{gwi:578904}}

Aloe cryptopoda overflow
{{gwi:578905}}

Mixed Lithops pot
{{gwi:578906}}

Lithops ruschiorum - Roessing Mine - 10 months old
{{gwi:578907}}

Lithops julii ssp fulleri v rouxii C215
{{gwi:578908}}

Lithops divergens v amethystina C270
{{gwi:578909}}

Lithops terricolor 'Speckled Gold'
{{gwi:578910}}

Lithops lesliei v hornii C15
{{gwi:578912}}

Lithops lesliei v venteri C1
{{gwi:578914}}

Lithops aucampiae 'Betty's Beryl'

Muiria hortenseae!

and wash it all down with a cool beverage, Echeveria metallica.

Thank you and come again!

Comments (16)

• bob61
    10 years ago

Beautiful plants and great pictures.

• bob61
    10 years ago

Beautiful plants and great pictures.

• bikerdoc5968 Z6 SE MI
    10 years ago

Nice show, Ryan. TFS I like E. metallica

• Colleen E
    10 years ago

Thank you! I like these visual visits we get.

• paul_
    10 years ago

Love those Lithops!

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    10 years ago

Enter the Sandman, hoss - those are nice pics of great plants, but for my dollar, the Aloe c. seedlings and 'Betty's Beryl' steal the show. TFS, Brother Haslam - you're doing those dumplings right.

• hanzrobo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, everybody! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. I've been rushing around the last few days; people apparently need me to do lots of things that are not plant related. Even now, must rush out.
    Jeff, you can have as many of those cryptos as you like. There aren't enough shelves in the world, or my backyard, to hold them all.

• Beachplants
    10 years ago

Wow Ryan, I would be pleased too...they look great and I absolutely love the Schwantesia, very unique, rarely seen. LIthops is doing well too. Mine is hanging on as I do not have time for the plants now (for proper care), so they must just survive. Your pics make me want to go and work on them...great motivation!! thanks.

• qsis
    10 years ago

Astounding, Ryan!

You are my succulent idol! LOL!

Lee

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    10 years ago

He's succulent but hardly idle, sez me. I hope to meet him in the near future in the flesh and enter the Garden of Mesemby Delights.

• nat_lia
    10 years ago

Nice looking plants and pictures, as always :)
    Love everything, especially those Lithops lesliei v hornii C15,
    Lithops lesliei v venteri C1 and cryptos.
    Thanks for sharing.

Natalia

• Danielle Rose
    10 years ago

Wow, I'm in awe of your collection! Completely coveting your lithops; I just don't have the knack.

• hanzrobo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks again, you guys. I do feel blessed to live in a great climate and have the ability to grow these treasures. It's worth every effort. Thank you for the feedback, it means so much more when I can share it.

Rian, I'm very pleased to inspire one who has inspired me. You know, I have 2 little girls and it's still possible to grow with a furvour. That's the beauty of xeric plants... they can wait. Teach him how to mist and pollinate.

• Beachplants
    10 years ago

Will do, my feeling if I look at the little face is, teach him how to transplant...hehe. But the plants surviving with a little loss here and there.

Having a garden with 99% aloe and succulents means I have not watered since Sept 2012, remember because it was just before the parents visited..."I really like" hehe

• xerophyte NYC
    10 years ago

Love it! Keep the muiria watered often. I'm impressed with the ruschiorum, that species consistently evades my efforts.

• kataclysm
    10 years ago

Wow... absolutely beautiful plants. I am in awe of your Lithops -- they are such mysterious and fascinating little guys!