Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer hues

Posted by teatree zone 8b/Oregon (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 28, 14 at 1:21

Hello, hello. Long time, no picture. A lot of pretty things happening.

A great variety of color within same plant (Aeonium arboreum luteovariegatum).

Others are 'hairy' (bought a little A. leopoldii, surprise surprise).

Aloe laeta, one of two

Best pink teeth in the land

Waiting for those speckled portions to grow out.

Windowed

Others by the window at present

Flowers...

... belonging to:

And a peek to the lower shelf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer hues

Very beautiful !! Love the first one!!

Chuy

o

Wonderful! :-D

Josh

o

So nice!! Cool aloes and love that haworthia

o

BEAUTIMUS!!!! :)

o

Way to go Oregon weather, I mean Teatree. Boy those are some beauties for sure, now we know what you've been up too these past few weeks good job & show.

Greg

o

Way to go Oregon weather, I mean Teatree. Boy those are some beauties for sure, now we know what you've been up too these past few weeks good job & show.

Greg

o

Not way to go, Oregon weather -- we are exceeding 90 degrees again, dang it!! ;) Another hot stretch of a week.

These are the few good results of things I have been up to! :)

o

WONDERFUL pix of your well-cared for plants, Colleen...I mean, Queen photo queen.gif Succulent Queen!! bow down photo bowdown.gif Gorgeous shots, as usual! :D Thanks for sharing your beauties with us!

o

I don't get the blues from the summertime hues. Thanks, C!

o

Excellent pics there, Colleen.

My favorite is the Haworthia (?truncate hybrid?). I like the stone "outcropping" in the pot with it.

o

RoRo, I mean, come on! Haha. <3

Long time, no talk, Jeff. Really.

The Haworthia in the lot are H. cooperi var. leightonii and Haworthia attentuata var. variegata. The Gasteria are a small G. armstrongii hybrid via RoRo (mum and separated pups in one community pot, my favorite), small G. batesiana hybrid behind it, and the great unidentified Gasteria monster with flower pictured later on. I wish everybody could be potted with a decent rock, but I could spend my life and whole savings at the rock store...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here