Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crown of Thorns (COT) Plenty of Pix

Posted by ltran54 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 28, 13 at 10:13

Crown of Thorns (COT) plants like cooler weather. Most of my COT plants bloom from Feb. to end of May and again at the end of Oct. There are some COT plants bloom all year round. These pictures taken in July to share with you.

Many of my COT plants still very small, so I only show you the blooms without pictures of the whole pot. Enjoy.

White is the hardest color to find for COT.

photo IMG_3248.jpg

photo IMG_3247.jpg

photo IMG_3246.jpg

photo IMG_3214.jpg

photo IMG_3210.jpg

photo IMG_3179.jpg

photo IMG_3104.jpg

photo IMG_3100.jpg

photo IMG_3099.jpg

photo IMG_3098.jpg

photo IMG_3022.jpg

photo IMG_2994.jpg

photo IMG_2990.jpg

photo IMG_2826.jpg

photo IMG_2820.jpg

photo IMG_2819.jpg

photo IMG_2818.jpg

photo IMG_3114.jpg

photo IMG_3113.jpg

photo IMG_3111.jpg

photo IMG_3110.jpg

photo IMG_3108.jpg

photo IMG_3107.jpg

photo IMG_3101.jpg

This post was edited by ltran54 on Mon, Jul 29, 13 at 10:34

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crown of Thorns (COT) Plenty of Pix

WOW You must be from Texas if you consider your plants small. I just luv the variegated and white ones

Richard

o

Those are gorgeous I love that pink/green one all I have is my little coral colored one . I did not even know they had those awesome colors I am going to start looking for more right away lol

o

Spectacular. Absolutely stunning. The white one with both green and red accent colors just nice. Thank you for posting. I am especially tickled that you did. Paula

o

Those are gorgeous I love that pink/green one all I have is my little coral colored one . I did not even know they had those awesome colors I am going to start looking for more right away lol

o

o

Marie that hot pink jumps right out at you. How long do yours flowers stay on the plant? They are just beautiful.

o

Thank you all for the compliments.
Paula, the blooms stay from 3-7 weeks. If you move the plant while it's in bloom, the blooms don't stay very long, otherwise it is about 4 weeks average.
Marie

o

Darn...can't see the pics. Not enough bandwidth.

o

Laura, I don't know what is wrong with photobucket.
But if you click on the first picture, it takes you to photobucket folder and you can view from there with an arrow.
Marie

o

Beautiful plants!

Thanks for the tip, Marie.

o

Wow Marie!! Those are some beautiful COTS!!! I see you have a "new" addition to your beautiful Adeniums :o)...You can never have to many addictions when it comes to plants, lol...

Thanks for posting!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here