Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ID these succs?

Posted by a.shau 8b (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 30, 14 at 17:51

Hello, was wondering if anyone recognizes these and can help me with IDs? I think one of them is some sort of Crassula Ovata (maybe undulata or blue waves?).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ID these succs?

Top: Crassula Ovata v 'Undulata' Wavy Curly Leaf Jade Plant

Left/Right Haworthia sp

o

I believe the small one on the bottom is a Graptosedum "Vera Higgins"

o

Thanks all!

o

Can some one help me with my whats up with my cactus post

o

Two Haworthia in the center (seemingly different varieties, but maybe both retusa hybrids?). In the back, Crassula ovata 'Undulata.' In the front, Cremnosedum 'Little Gem,' I think maybe.

spikef22, please, in the future, don't post unrelated requests in someone's thread. This thread is all about what a.shau has asked us to help with, so all replies here should be addressing this individual's plants and questions. If someone can help you or has the time to do so, he/she will reply to one of your own existing threads at earliest convenience. You just must be calm and refrain from duplicating the same thread or conversation topic as previously posted, and always be sure to respect everyone else's threads and questions. Thanks!

This post was edited by teatree on Thu, Jul 31, 14 at 2:53

o

I agree with all 3 of teatree's (Colleen's) IDs. :D

o

thanks, everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here