Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilce51286

Cactus or Succulent Identification

lilce51286
10 years ago

Anyone can post to this thread whether its for me or not lol all is welcome.

I have this plant don't no anything about it, my sister gave it to me and she said its in the cactus family and this plant grows varigated like this. Pups look exactly like this parent plant but smaller haaha. Weekly watering and lots of light. This is what she's been doing to keep it in her house and her AC is 65 during the summer.

As for me I'm going to keep this along side my ZZ plant: watering 1-2X a month (dry side), I'm keeping it like a succulent: partial sun, and the waterfall gives it supplemental lighting at night as well. The plant has pups growing on the side and the leafs edges are prickly. Not like a cactus but for young kids/animals this could be an issue. When I run the edges front or back it Dosen't hurt. Any help with what type of plant this is & care is welcome. Thank you!!

Also summer here in Baltimore so my AC daytime 75 and night 73 I don't like it freezing cold like my sister in Delaware. The leaves are smooth & waxy like texture and seems like it pushes itself out of the soil

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks