Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how are the CC cuttings doing?????

Posted by emerald1951 4 (rstrobel@mchsi.com) on
Sat, Jul 21, 12 at 18:59

Hi to all I sent CC cuttings to....
how are they doing they must be rooting and growing ?????
my CC survived the storm dumping it upside down....its shorter and smaller but it will regrow....heres a picture...
I'd like to see how the cuttings are doing, how about some pictues......linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how are the CC cuttings doing?????

Ohh my god! That is huge! How big was it before?

o

emerald1951,
Glad to see that your CC is bouncing back, I read your last post regarding the storm.

Planto

o

So glad to see that your CC made it and is looking so good! My cuttings have rooted but haven't put out any new growth yet. I will try to get a picture posted tomorrow.
Tami

o

Hi....heres a picture from last dec 17,11.....
I'd say I lost half the plant.....linda

o

Linda,

I'm glad to see your plant making a good recovery - it is beautiful. The cuttings you sent are doing very well. They are rooted and I'm starting to see some growth on about half of them.

-Tim

o

Linda,

I'm glad to see your CC survived! I hope it puts out a ton of new growth for you, too.

The cuttings you provided have rooted, but haven't put out any new growth as of yet. I'm half tempted to add a bit more bark to the gritty mix they're in, but for now, I'm not going to mess with what's working.

They don't look very pretty, but I assure you there are roots!

cc

Jeni

o
RE: how are the CC cuttings doing????

I finally got a picture of my cuttings. They are doing great.
Linda's Christmas Cactus cuttings
Thanks for sharing your plant with me Linda.
Tami

o

Hi all....I am glad they are rooting...
you know ever since Mike sent out all those jade plants I have thought it would be fun to send out cuttings of a plant and have plants all over the USA....this is so fun...thanks for sharing pictures...good growing all...linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here