Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathi_mdgd

Are ya ready for some pictures??

kathi_mdgd
9 years ago

Here ya go,these were all taken this month so far.

{{gwi:592822}}

{{gwi:592825}}

propeller plant in bud

{{gwi:592827}}

{{gwi:592829}}
{{gwi:592831}}

{{gwi:592833}}
{{gwi:592835}}

{{gwi:592837}}

{{gwi:592839}}

{{gwi:592841}}

{{gwi:592843}}

I have 3 of these,all in either bud or opening now.

This was a couple months ago.

should have cropped this,it is now touching the floor,guess i need to trim it.

{{gwi:551761}}

{{gwi:551759}}

{{gwi:551755}}

Greg,here is the one i spoke of,i havn't propagated it yet,all 3 of these heads are in one pot.

{{gwi:551754}}

That's enough for now,i could go on and on,just don't want to hog the board.
Enjoy the View.
Kathi

Comments (15)

• bikerdoc5968 Z6 SE MI
    9 years ago

Kathy, names for the Echeveria in pic #5/10 and 16 and the last one????? All very nice. Got some more candy?????

Howard

• hijole
    9 years ago

Kathy, very nice plants and that echeveria is beautiful, I like the way the color fans out with that pinkish red tone. I think howard asked already but just in case, what's the namer of that Echeveria?

And please post more of this eye candie, you can never hog the board with goodies only fulfill it. Nice show I'll be expecting more pics.

Greg

• mingtea
    9 years ago

Count me in as a fan of your Echeverias, too!

-Ming

• spapa
    9 years ago

The pink color of the one on the bottom is fantastic!

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

#'s 5-10-and 16 are all the same plant,in different lighting conditions.As far as i could find on Google,i think it could be called Zorro,or Red Sails.It's starting to bud out now so when it flowers,i may be able to find more info.

As for that last one,i don't know the name of that one,nor have i been able to find it on google,lots that i think maybe,then i see something different.So if anyone knows its name,please feel free to fill it in.

Will get some more pictures here as soon as i get some free time,whatever that is!!!
    kathi

• bikerdoc5968 Z6 SE MI
    9 years ago

The last looks like E. imbricata but I'm not certain, hence my query.

• DavidL.ca
    9 years ago

Wow, I got Goosebumps... lots of them xD.
    That red echeveria is amazing! The propeller is super cool too. And what is that plant with silver stuff on it, I've seen some plants with silver coating too I always think they were painted on-_-..

• marguerite_gw Zone 9a
    9 years ago

Wow, those are beautiful, lovely colours and pots.

• chuy415
    9 years ago

Kathy... love your pictures!!! very nice collection you have.. I too have some Staghorns... may I will add to this post and also post pics... but I just can't seem to figure out multiple pictures in one post... love the echeverias!! I need to get myself some more succulents now!!! thanks Kathy :)

Chuy

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chuy,the way i do so many in one post is to open the pictures,then minimize that post,then open the garden web,start that post then minimize that one as well,then i go back and forth,bring up the pictures,choose one,grab the HTML line,and it will pop up yellow and say copied,then i bring up the GW page and paste the copied picture to that.I keep doing that til i'm done.

I know there's another way of doing it also,as my gs showed me,but i forgot how to do it.

David,i don't know what that plant with the silver is,i have a couple of those and that silver just peels off.If anyone knows the name of it,feel free to tell us.
    Kathi

• Tingz
    9 years ago

So fun! What is the one in #7 and the bottom of #22?

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Tingz,
    22 is some sort of crassula,(i think) i call it string of buttons.

7,i don't know what that is,if anyone else knows,feel free to speak up.We can all learn together.
    Kathi

• bikerdoc5968 Z6 SE MI
    9 years ago

# 7 is Kalanchoe tomentosa also know as "Bear Paws"

Howard

• breton2
    9 years ago

The 'peeling' plant is Senecio scaposus. Weird little plant, but it has that typical Senecio flower.
    I just got one a few months ago, it seems like a pretty tough species so far!

And your plants are beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Breton

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks Howard and brenton,appreciate the help with the names.
    Kathi