Posted by stoneys_fatali 9b Duarte,CA (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 7, 14 at 0:53

photo 20140806_210733_zpswqj8fwd3.jpg
 photo 20140806_212504_zpsigcxr76c.jpg
 photo 20140806_212543_zpsnq3xx9uq.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ferocactus Emoryi - before and after

I can't really see a big difference but it looks nice in all the pictures, so thanks for sharing your pics.

I got a new phone and I'm trying to learn how to post the pictures of my own pics on here I figured it would be the same but NO...
Greg

o

Beautiful presentation--looks much fiercer now!

o

Ok i see the difference now, i guess i was to concerned with my picture problem sorry...
It actually looks real nice raised up higher, my wife has been telling me to do the same, she actually helped me one day and raised some of mine and I thought, Wow! Maybe you should be doing this, she has been very helpful tho. I told her I was trying not to use to much cacti soil,
She said, Oh Brother!... get serious ! Lol... so my plants are all getting a raised :)

After all even minimum wage has even gone up here in California.

I like the new look and keep up the good work.

Greg

o

Thanks Greg!

A few more to share soon :-)

Stoney

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here