Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Almost everything is potted, finally!!!

Posted by suivezmoi 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 1, 14 at 6:01

Repotted some of my newbies.

I painted this pot myself, which is why it looks so terrible :p  photo IMG_20140728_193730.jpg

Saw this sad lithop and am trying one more time with a split stone. I am ignoring them totally, so I hopefully won't kill them!
 photo IMG_20140728_193706.jpg

I do like my trios
 photo IMG_20140728_193643.jpg

i LOVE this plant. I just bought a big hanging one from central market the other day. Hopefully I can keep this one alive. Switched another plant out of this planter  photo IMG_20140728_193615.jpg

Pretty proud of this one:  photo IMG_20140728_171305.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Almost everything is potted, finally!!!

Awesome! Nice plants, cute pots, and neat arrangements! So jealous of the space you have, hopefully one day I can make so many dish bowls too. And I hope you Lithops can make it too, seems like it's spitting out a flower bud? Or is it new head?

o

• Posted by Deva33 5... southeast Iowa (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 1, 14 at 17:27

All of them are beautiful! I especially love the arrangement of the last one. Is there enough room for them to grow in there?

o

I think that might be a new head. I have never had a lithops, but it was the last one at home depot (of course I only went in for potting mix stuff) so I decided to save it.

I hope there is enough room. I have seen a few arrangements that look similar, at least with amount of plants. Though, that doesnt mean they are arranged for longevity. If any of them start to look unhappy I might give them their own space.

o

Exciting! My Lithops are all kinda stalled right now.. hopefully some of them will start to produce flower soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here