Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
david90531

Came back from vacation, a few surprises!

DavidL.ca
9 years ago

I know these plants can take even longer neglecting, but I went on a week-and-a-half trip and was worried about my plants a bit, came home to feel quite relieved and found a few surprises, thought I'd share!

First the flowers! The Senecio kleiniiformis finally opened its buds, slowly but steadily! The stalk is now super long and I have to adjust it to help it to stay in position every other day..
{{gwi:605845}}

The bud for unknown Stapelia grown a whole lot for just a week! It went from this:
{{gwi:605847}}

To this:
{{gwi:605849}}

Key Lime pie is also taking its time on the flower, but it definitely moved a bit this week...
{{gwi:605851}}

Anacampseros seeds! The flower bud dried up and look what's inside :D
{{gwi:605852}}

{{gwi:605853}}
No idea what to do with these, maybe I'll ebay them haha, but there's not that many

Some nice growths on my propagation window too:
{{gwi:605854}}
{{gwi:605855}}
The leaves used for propagation are starting to shrivel away

The crazy etiolated Echie that I chopped are having some new growth everywhere.. but I don't know where this will go @@
{{gwi:605856}}

Last but not least, also received my year-old Lithops seedlings and potted them up. They're definitely much tinier than I thought! I think it's okay for these to stay in one pot for now when they're young.

Can you spot them? ;)
{{gwi:605857}}

So yeah, I'm glad all of them seemed to endure it pretty well. I had timer set for my grow lights and fan to run in the morning and towards the end of night.
{{gwi:605861}}
Wonder how they would do if the vacation was a month or two though...!

Comments (7)