Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iamthewindwaker

Is this something serious(and a id maybe??

iamthewindwaker
9 years ago

I was in the garden center and picked up a little cactus and what i *Think* is a aloe. They were both so unusual and unique looking for where I live that I couldnt not.
However, I noticed the full extent of the damage when I was on the way home.
The cactus, while the soil is soaked, seems to be completely fine(Im letting the soil dry out - Is that the right thing to do??)
And other however, not so good.
Not only in the soil soaked, and has some moss/weeds growing out of the pot(weeds have been removed, moss - I think ill just repot the thing) But the outer leaves seem to have some damage.
I did wonder if it was something as simple as leaf rot, but after some reading around Im beginning to question that.
It is outside currently, getting some air, and also because if it something slightly more serious I dont want to potentially infect my other plants :c
If anyone could tell em what it is or what i should do - if it IS just some damage done by other plants or from being moved/bashed around the shop or what it is or what i should do I would be so grateful, I am pretty new to cacti and succulents and so I would rather ask then risk it, thank you

Comments (7)