Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hummel Trio

Posted by americangolden ZONE 5B (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 13:05

Just sharing a few pictures of my three happy Hummel's I took this morning :).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hummel Trio

• Posted by Deva33 5... southeast Iowa (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 13:27

I want!

o

Amazing colours on those, just perfect! Shows the difference between the 3 of them really well, and each one is great in it's own right....I especially like the golden one.

Gill UK

o

Beautiful--I like the golden one best as well, but they are all lovely. Mine are mostly green, they probably won't be changing for another month.

o

They're gorgeous!

o

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the share.

o

Lovely jades. How do you get these vivid color, less water and more sun. And the gold one is Hummel sunset too? Thanks.

o

Summering them outside gives them a particular glow...well, that and taking the pix at the right time of day. Great plants, all of them. Thanks.

tj

o

Wonderful color! Wish mine looked like that!

Josh

o

Wow! Wonderful!!!

I subscribe to the previous question: How do you get these vivid color, less water and more sun. And the gold one is Hummel's sunset too?
Thank you.
Oksana.

o

Thanks everyone. Full sun, normal watering, fertilizer and yes the golden jade is a hummel as well.

o

• Posted by whip1 z5 ne Ohio (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 15, 14 at 8:56

These look great! Next summer, you might want to hold back on the water and fert and see what they do color wise. I have a few regular Jades that I did that with, and they colored up nicely.

Rob

o

Stunning. Wow!

o

They're ASOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! 😊 their colors remind me of fall!

o

americangolden, confess!
Do you keep them in the refrigerator?

Thank you. Oksana.

o

Oksana, it's been a very cool summer here. No refrigeration though haha.

o

americangolden,
but the cold helped to create this beauty lol

And we have for the first time in many last years the warm summer. Today is +30C! In August!
Oksana.

o

Lucky, we have had very few hot days. I don't think we even got any days in the 90s+. Hoping for a better summer next year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here