Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rachelsimms

cactus wanted

rachelsimms
11 years ago

I am looking for a Notocacus or Paroda scopia with lots of heads.

Comments (12)

• pirate_girl
    11 years ago

Hi Rachel,

I see you just joined today, so perhaps you haven't had a chance to do so, but pls. read the Terms of Service & the Exchange Page Info. (see top of this front page).

We are not here to provide plants, rather to discuss them & their care & SOMETIMES, when desired trade amongst ourselves w/ each other one plant for another.

We do not give plants away nor do we sell them.

Why not try a search for nurseries offering those plants?

• hijole
    11 years ago

OUCH! Ouch. Well you cant hang around the cactus site without getting poked now & then so welcome to the Poky man forum.

On the other hand I do agree with pirate girl, and to make it more simple nobody goes on a first date and tells their date I want _ _ _. O boy! ummm ok, see you later...

On the tender side of this site I would be kind enough to help your new desire to collect cacti if I knew what those spieces were can you throw some pictures up for us, and dont feel to bad either your not even bleeding, Lol...

A little humour goes a long way.

Pirate girl I like your style Mama thats Gansta all the way, Maybe one of your aliases can be Gansta Girl. J.K
    Please think this is funny because I mean nothing bad other than try to make it a little more bareable.

Greg

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    11 years ago

Aren't Pirates are yesteryear's gangstas?

• Microthrix
    11 years ago

I know this is random but, wontonamara, are you gonna get any action from that hurricane / tropical storm thing?

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    11 years ago

M. I doubt it very much. These usually hit the northern Mexico's northern coast after traversing the Yucatan Some clutter might wander north but usually not. It would be nice though to get some moisture. It is off topic, but maybe the subject needs changing.

• hijole
    11 years ago

Wantanmara, Thats funny but true, I've heard of some Pirates doing ship invasions kinda like a Home invasion and boy they've done some serious Damage too.

Can we hear some other comments out there come on it's Saturday night and everyone's not working on there garden, well at least not on this side of the world. (California)

Greg

• martenfisher
    11 years ago

Shame because I have a parodia scopa I don't want. If nobody takes it I am pitching it in the woods. Boring plant IMO.

• hijole
    11 years ago

Rachel, Here you go girl your first offer at your disposal. Coming from a new or not sure I didn't check your entry date but that's awfully generous of ya.

Listen Rachel now you either poke your head up once more for this prize ( gift.) Or I'm stepping up to the offer.

Ok you have 30 seconds to respond or its mine, all mine. Just kidding how about, ah let's say two weeks time , can you wait that long marten?

Greg

• bikerdoc5968 Z6 SE MI
    11 years ago

Rachel, welcome to your new home. Please don't let some comments offend you... we all have to harden ourselves and not take things too personal. Something that hasn't been specifically mentioned is that if you click on a person's name or "My Page" heading, it will bring you to a portion of the site where you will find a heading, "See My Trade List". Here you will find some people listing many plants for trade and you can contact them directly. Sometimes if you haven't anything to trade, they will sell. I made mistakes when I started here by trying to sell stuff so be happy and enjoy a wonderful hobby.

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    11 years ago

Hey you two, Don't you know trading belongs on the other forum. Rules are rules, you know. The world will come apart if all rules are not followed. Pirate girl might come and blow y'all out of the water.

• mrlike2u
    11 years ago
  • hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
    11 years ago

perhaps the op wanted to know where to buy one. benefit of the doubt and all that?

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living