Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LilBit of Burro tail & roots.

Posted by hijole 9 Sunny California (aguilerag2@aol.com) on
Tue, Aug 19, 14 at 19:07

Lilbit, I hope this helps you as far as the question you asked about this plant and their roots.
Greg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LilBit of Burro tail & roots.

Here's a shot of the roots which isn't much but just enough to hold them in place unless someone bumps into them then they're goners.

Greg

o

Ok, let me explain this post, LilBit asked me a question about the burro tail and this is my answer.

Question went something like this, how deep are the burro tail roots ect, ect... So this is a post showing the burro out of the corral I mean pot with the roots some what exposed.

Lilbit, where are YOU?

Greg

o

Thanks SOOO much Greg I've been checking posts in the bathroom at work lol! (The ONLY place there are NO cameras lol! (Not supposed to use cell phones). But I've been working ALOT of doubles lately so the only place I can really check the posts! Lol I REALLY appreciate it! Yours looks ALOT more established. But to me it does look that the stems do get woody looking. Can you see an actual ROOT BALL on yours ? So NEW to this plant. Al and Laura said I was good to repot so I trust their advice. I'm just curious can you see an actual root ball on yours or when they get established they kinda just go all over the place when they get older? Thanks SOO MYCH for your help and pics it's a CERY BIG HELP!! -Christy

o

CER BIG HELP! Apparently I can't spell either lol! :)

o

It DID IT AGAIN!!!! VERY BIG HELP

o

"I've been checking posts in the bathroom at work"

Any bathroom postings I've seen had little to do with plants.

tj

o

.Christy, ( LilBit,) that happens to me a lot too, no worries either and your very welcome.

Tj, you got some splaining to do..

Greg

o

Lol... LilBit, that happens to me a lot too, no worries either your very welcome.

Tj, you got some splaining to do..

Greg

o

Oh brother! See what I mean...
Good night.

Greg

o

LOL!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here