Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
a_shau

Echeveria (?) leaves shrivelling

a_shau
10 years ago

Hi- I'm wondering what the general cause is for the echeveria in the corner up there to be shrivelling? it has grown roots, and I just watered it earlier this week. We live in SF in a transitional area which means lots of foggy morning and evenings but also sun in the afternoons.

Watering - The time that I watered it before earlier this week was perhaps 2 weeks ago, and each time I give them a nice soak and the water then drains out. In between the waterings the soil is very dry.

Soil mix - The soil I used is a cactus mix soil straight from a plant bag from the plant store.

Sun - This planter is placed outdoors where it can get some direct sun for the afternoons (I've had it out there maybe for the last 3 weeks?) although really it's been really foggy here since it's summer for the last 7 weeks so I don't think that it's a scorching sun.

Finally if you have comments on if I shouldn't be mixing these varieties or something else I should/shouldn't be doing with it, I welcome all comments & tips. Thanks!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus