Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What are the names of these succulents? Please help

Posted by dianashh Jordan (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 4, 13 at 3:00

Hello (: so I'm new to Cacti & Succulents. I live in Jordan and my Mum got me these succulents from Moscow. Does anybody know what are the names of the succulents in the picture that I posted on here? And how do I take care of them? Thank you (: xx

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What are the names of these succulents? Please help

Might be a Cotyledon on the left (it's a relative of the jade plant), and Pleiospilos on the left, which look a little etiolated (grown in too little sun).

Not Moscow, Idaho I take it?

o

The one on the left MIGHT be a Cotyledon or perhaps a Sedum, but I'd need a better pic to determine.

On the right seems to be a Pleiospilos, but I could be wrong. If Ryan or Ryan (beachplants or hanzrobo) comes along, they may know right off the bat...and also help you with how to grow info. =)

o

City of Moscow Russia... Thank you for the replies :) I am adding a clearer picture now (:

o

Thanks for the better pic. Middle one is a Cotyledon...I believe C. orbiculata 'Oophylla' (though many are now listing it as a variety of the species). I saw one today at a big box store,they were calling a "mini Oophylla".

Did they put names on the labels?

o

I read Russian and can help reading the labels - although the above answers say you probably do not need it any more. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here