Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilbit7777

I gotta surprise

LilBit7765
9 years ago

My friend Lisa felt bad about me losing my aloe pups so surprised me with this when I got home from work. I have another one from her doing great. But she said she JUST potted it yesterday (she had cut some of hers back and grew the roots) but she planted it in a HUGE pot, twice the size of the pot my big one is in. Should I take it out now and repot AGAIN........I'm kind of worried to do it SOOOO quickly. Or is it ok to wait? If I do wait.....whats a decent time frame? Thanks!! Oh almost forgot!! She put it in regular soil. (I haven't convinced her yet to go gritty) she says the gritty mix is what did my aloe pups in I have insisted that this was some how most definant owner doing (but she's pretty bull headed) lol even when she sees all my other succulents AND the other cactus doing great. My other one has grown almost a foot since in the gritty compared to hers growing only 4 to 5 inches. The other one wasn't JUST repotted when I transplanted in the gritty so I just want to make sure it won't shock it too much by pulling it out after ONLY a day. Any help would be great!!

Comments (2)