Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Texture and Color

Posted by bikerdoc5968 6 SE MI (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 10:21

Fall is here and so are the warm wonderful colors and textures....

photo DSC_Echev28_zpsac7d0d09.jpg  photo DSC_Echev27_zps4cc42d73.jpg  photo DSC_Echev29_zpsa7011d62.jpg

photo DSC_Echev30_zpsf9ea962f.jpg  photo DSC_Echev31_zpsc4753609.jpg  photo DSC_Echev34_zpsae236763.jpg

photo DSC_Echev32_zpsf84d5cd5.jpg  photo DSC_Echev33_zpsa14384c6.jpg  photo DSC_Echev36_zps9f31d23b.jpg

photo DSC_Echev37_zps6089ca2b.jpg  photo DSC_Echev35_zps3d512d09.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Texture and Color

Very pretty. Do you know the name of the last one? I have that one that I picked up in a markdown price bin in a mixed succulent pot and it did not have a name.

o

Echeveria 'Giant Blue Curls'. I would be cautious about hybrid names. This plant has a 10" head and looks like many other hybrid Echeveria. Obviously, it's only with time that the head reaches this size. It offsets rather well.

o

Thank you. I know it is not a definite ID, I was just thinking it might be the same plant.

What do you think. It is huge and I have only had it for a month and it has grown even more and getting bigger.

photo Lowesp_zps97b014c5.jpg

o

Quite the colorful array .....

o

Great texture and color...those pics would make a nice calendar!

Josh

o

Thanks for the compliments.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here