Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ID on these please

Posted by deep___roots ca9/sunset15 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 26, 13 at 11:08

Ha. Not really. Just wanted to show off a succulent art piece I found recently. The renderings are pretty good.

You can ID them if you want though!

photo 001_zps916d3ba0.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ID on these please

Hahahahaha, it's a view of my backyard!... Or any of ours:). I think many of us have a "sea of pots" area. Ro?? Anyone else? We should all show off our terra cotta villages!

o

Very nice art, deep_roots! Good pick-up! :)

Yes, I do have a sea of pots, Ryan, but no time to snap them right now. We are on a working vacation, hubby & I. Fence is in! Bought bricks. Need soil amendments. Will be moving sux from back to front yard in the near future. PIG soon! Stay tuned!

o

I would think lots of you would be posting to this note... Get out those cameras and smart phones...NOW!!!!!! And no sideway pics allowed... you know who you are.... I don't like "craning" my neck 'cuz I'm too old for all of that! LOL

photo DSC_Echev24_zps7071b771.jpg

photo DSC_Echev21_zpsae18ca9e.jpg

photo DSC_Echev22_zpsa167075f.jpg

This post was edited by bikerdoc5968 on Fri, Sep 27, 13 at 11:23

o

dr,

Nice score of some wall coverage. I'm totally for that.

Howard,

Wow wee, that's some concentrated Crassuliciousness. But I don't see a Tylecodon there.....at any rate, some great colours and plants. They're grown so well.

o

Jeff, I am going to attempt to keep the four Tylecodon I have alive!!!!!! One is starting to grow while another is being a bit timid but should begin to show soon. The other two show no signs of growth, yet.... I will post pics later.

o

Well, this is my trial for this genus, Jeff. Wish me luck... as it is said, "Better lucky than good!"

The T. nolteei and T. dinteri are just putting on some leaves; hard to tell from the pic. The T. decipiens seems to be doing OK. The T. bucholzianus isn't doing anything! So any encouraging words of wisdom for growing these is always welcome. Thanks, Howard

o

Most recent cuttings haul from the mother garden :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here