Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilbit7777

ID and any specific care

LilBit7765
9 years ago

So I got surprised by my boyfriend with this. I know I've seen it b4. But I just can't think of it. But I know me all too well lol and know i could be COMPLETELY off! Lol also wondering if any specific needs and for instance what temperature they can handle dropping down to. Also I'm thinking all my friends and family AND INNOCENT BYSTANDERS are getting pups and leaf cuttings for Christmas and "just because" (like because it's Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. lol!! My step mom's collection has grown quite a bit too and she unloaded quite a bit on me yesterday. So I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment! So any help would be great! It would save me ALOT of time trying to search an ID that I probably wouldn't get right anyway! Lol and give me the time needed to figure out where I'm putting everything and repotting! Thanks again! :) ok just had to add it has VERY conflicting tags. One days tropical Foilage keep wet the other says asst succulents water when dry! Gotta love tags! Right?!

Comments (6)

• rosemariero
    9 years ago

I believe its a Sansevieria hahnii and possibly a cultivar called 'Super Marginata'.

• kathi_mdgd
    9 years ago

Very nice looking plant.
    Kathi

• hijole
    9 years ago

Nice looking Sanseveria lilbit, did I buy that for you?
    Just kidding ð it is a beauty tho.

Greg

• LilBit7765
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks EVERYONE!! Greg you're too cute lol!! He did get a good deal though (he left the price sticker on it lol!) $2.99 thanks again everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

• barbmock
    9 years ago

Hi,
    Sansevieria trifasciata Dwarf Jade Marginated.

• LilBit7765
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks!