Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
breton2

The end is here....

breton2
9 years ago

They are calling for frost here tonight....boooo. So the process of bringing everything indoors begins after supper. However, I do have a small (2x3x6 ft) greenhouse on my back deck, which all my succulents have been living in all summer, with the door flap wide open. They have been loving it, with more growth on some than I have seen in years. I am tempted to leave them out in it tonight, but have no idea how much insulation it actually provides....anyone have experience with a teeny plastic greenhouse like this in cool conditions?? I am in coastal Nova Scotia, about zone 6.
Better safe than sorry this time, but I may leave a thermometer in there for the next few nights and compare it to outside temperatures.

Oh for a 4 season greenhouse.... The next battle will be keeping my tractor- obsessed toddler from digging in my large jade when I boring it in to the living room for the winter!!! We had a talk the other day, but he just looked at me and refused to agree ..... At least he is truthful!!

Comments (3)