Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
corpsmancooper

Hello Again!

CorpsmanCooper
11 years ago

Hi everyone! Yes! I'm still around! I'm sorry I dropped of the face of the earth for a while. I've really had a lot going on and haven't had the time to pop on. Things are finally starting to settle down a little here on the homestead. However, with 3 kids now and school full time I still don't have much time! I'm going to try to poke my head in from time to time. I have so much to update you all one as far as my plants are concerned! I'll try to pop on tomorrow and do a little updating!

~Erin~

Comments (7)

• jessiec777
    11 years ago

Hello :-) I haven't been around much either. But then again I'm kind of a lurker anyway lol Glad to hear things are calming down for you. Aren't you going to school for nursing? Hope school is going well :-)

• plantomaniac08
    11 years ago

Erin,
    Glad to see you're still around. I was just thinking about you the other day, thought it had been awhile since I've seen you post.

Planto

• CorpsmanCooper
    Original Author
    11 years ago

UGH things have been crazy! I gave birth to my 3rd child, a son finally, on July 30th. He was completely unexpected but we are blessed! I was in school for nursing but the 3rd pregnancy caused me to rethink and change my career path temporarily. I'm will be in EMT school come January and will follow on with Paramedic. I will also have my associated of arts in the spring. Once all 3 kids are in school I will then go back to get my BSN. My plants, sadly, took a beating during my pregnancy. I'm working on getting them back in shape. LOL

~Erin~

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    11 years ago

Erin,

I wasn't even pregnant and mine took a beating, too, mostly from the recent hail storm.

Welcome back!

• CorpsmanCooper
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Chris ~ Hail storms and succulents are not a good combo! Mine I think didn't get enough water and then too much water. Then Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaac looked like it was headed straight for us so I put them all in the garage for safety. It took me almost two weeks to have the time to get them back out of the garage and they weren't happy LOL They really took a beating! Now I'm preparing the house for their return inside, even though that's pretty far off. I just don't want to be rushed when the time comes.

~Erin~

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    11 years ago

Welcome back, I missed you also. I mostly just read the post here and there. Glad all worked out for you.
    You asked about tall cactus befor. I got seedlings of a fast tall growing kind. They are only abut 2 inches high. If you want any, just say so. They are Cereus peruvianus or night blooming cactus or apple cactus because there seed pod is red.

• CorpsmanCooper
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Stush ~ I would love anything! Again I am overwhelmed by your generosity!

~Erin~